Falling In Love

Part 2 of Model Pankow

***

Rudy's POV

Six Months Later

The warmth of my girlfriends arms snuggled into me wakes me up. I smile at the sight. I never tire of this sight. After six months, this still feels new.

It was early. Around 7AM and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to get up and start the day.

We were off to Elaine's, friend's, wedding, today. I knew she hadn't slept well last night due to one: the excitement, and two: she is also their photographer, so I knew how nervous she was.

Being a good boyfriend, I make us some pancakes to start the day, and thought I'd bring her breakfast in bed.

Being careful not to drop the tray, I carry it into my bedroom and place it down on the bed.

''Hey baby,'' I whisper, trying to get her attention. ''Wake up, I've made you breakfast.''

She rubs her eyes, sitting up. ''Aww, did you make this for me?'' She coos. I nod. ''Thanks baby.'' She smiles, kissing my lips.

Man, I think I'm in love with this woman. Everything about her.

The way she kisses me. The way she laughs. The way her talent mesmerizes me every single day. How beautiful she is. Inside and out. The way she hypes me up. The way she makes me feel good. The way I make her feel good. The amount of butterflies I get when I'm with her. The amount I get when I'm not with her, but constantly thinking about her.

She's the last thing on my mind at night, and the first thing on my mind in the morning.

I couldn't help but smile and bite my lip. ''You awake there, Pankow?'' E giggles.

''Yeah, sorry,'' I chuckle. ''Was just thinking.''

''About?''

''You.'' I smile.

She coos, kissing my lips. ''Good morning, by the way.'' I smile.

''Morning.'' She smiles.

''You ready for today?''

''I'm nervous, I want the pictures to be amazing for Zoe and Kai.''

''And they will. You're incredible at what you do, E.'' I tell her honestly.

''Thanks, Rud.'' She smiles.

''C'mon, lets get ready.''

***

''Hey, E?'' I call.

''Yeah?''

''I just need to run an errand real quick, I won't be long.''