Best Friend's Sister

Hello 👋,

Please read my AN I recently posted,

I'm now starting to add songs that I think fit the imagine, so give them a listen if you want.

Where Elaine is Chase's sister and her and Rudy have been in a secret relationship.
Elaine is 20. Rudy is 22.

***

''Are we ever going to tell Chase we're together?" Elaine asks, snuggled into her boyfriend.

Elaine is Chase's sister, and her boyfriend Rudy just so happens to be Chase's best friend.
"We will. I promise. I just want to spend a bit more time with you first, before your brother beats me to death." He chuckles, nervously.
"He's not going to kill you, Ru."
"Babe, you're 2 years younger than me. He specifically told me NOT to hit on his younger sister. Regardless of your age."
"Ru, do you love me?" She asks.
"You know I do, E." He replies.
"Then tell him that. When we tell him we're together, tell him you love me."
"It's not that simple, babe," He starts. "You know how long I've been best friends with your brother for."
"Yes I do, Ru, because I've been crushing on you since I was 14," She replies, blushing."I just always thought you thought of me as your best friends little sister."
"I've never thought that. I've been crushing on you since I was 16, but Chase told me to stay away. Which is why I always acted like you were just his sister." He replies.

''Look, Ru, it's going to be fine. I promise no matter what happens, nothing will keep us apart.''

''You have to promise me, E as I can't lose you.'' He rubs her hand with his thumb.

''I promise you.'' She smiles, kissing him.

He nods, kissing her back like it was the last kiss he would ever receive from her.

Elaine's alarm blared through the speaker of her phone, letting them know it was time to tell Chase.

Chase had recently just got back from touring with his popstar girlfriend, Kelsea Ballerini and was now home for the weekend.
"Elaine? Are you awake?"
Taking a deep breath, she replies: "Yeah I'll be right down."
"Whats the plan?" Rudy asks.
"I'll go down, give me 5-10 minutes and follow me down." He nods, kissing her lips.
She turns to leave. "Hey," She turns to her boyfriend. "I love you." He smiles.
She smiles back. "I love you, too."

***

"Morning Chase." Elaine smiles at her brother.
"Morning. Did I hear voices from your bedroom?" Shit. Elaine thinks.

She goes silent. "Um."
"Have you got a secret boyfriend I don't know about?" He smirks. Again, she goes silent.
"Elaine?" He cocks a brow.
"Yeah. Yeah I do."
"Oh my God. Why didn't you tell me?" He grins, hugging her. "I need to know everything. His name. Age. Where you met. How long, etc."
"I-"
"Wait. Rudy needs to hear this, too." He gets his phone, and dials his number.
"No wait.'' She tries to stop him but it's too late.

The familiar ringtone of Rudy's blasted through the house, leaving a confused Chase to look at his sister.
"Why is your boyfriends call tone the same as Rudy's?"
She scratches her head nervously, just as Rudy walks down the stairs.
"Rudy? Why are you in my house? And why are you coming from upstairs?"
The pair look at each other, not knowing what to do. "Are you fucking my sister?"
"Chase-"
"Tell me you're not fucking my sister?"
"Chase, calm down." Elaine tries to calm her brother down.
"Elaine, are you cheating on your boyfriend with my best friend?"
"Chase," Rudy starts. "I am the boyfriend."
"I hope you're fucking joking?!" The couple can see how angry he's getting, so Rudy steps in front of Elaine, scared he's going to do something he might regret.
"Chase I need you to calm down," Elaine starts. "So that way I can tell you everything."
"How long have you been fucking my sister?"
"Bro, it's not like tha-"
"Have you or have you not been fucking her?"
"I really don't like that word." Rudy says.
"Answer the fucking question!"
"Yes, okay. I've been sleeping with your sister. But it's really not like that." He tries to reassure him.
"Then what is it like?" He asks, seething.
"Chase," He starts. "We're in love."
"What?"
"I love her, Chase. I'm sorry, but I do. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't choose to fall in love with your sister, it just happened," He pauses. "Look, I know I've had one night stands etc in the past, but that's just because you told me to stay away from Elaine. Yes, I know I broke the bro code or whatever, but I'd held my feelings in for so long, that I couldn't do it anymore. I respected your wishes for so long. You're my best friend, dude, but I'm sorry I want to be with her."
"Would you break up with her if I didn't accept?" He shook his head, no. "Would you choose her over me?" He nods his head, yes.
"You'd really choose your girlfriend over your best friend?"
"I don't want to, but if you can't accept that I've found my person for life, then yeah I choose Elaine."
"Your person for life?" He nods. "Dude, you're 22, how do you know that she's your person?"
"Just like you know Kelsea is your person," He starts. "Look, I can't explain it. I've never been in love before, but she makes me happy, she let's me be my crazy self but also calls me out on my shit. I'm not afraid to be myself around her, she loves me for me. It isn't about the sex, Chase, although that's amazing." He smirks.
"Dude!"
"Sorry," He chuckles. "It's also about the connection we have. She just gets me. I get her. I'm the happiest I've ever been, man. I want you as my best man at our wedding."
Elaine blushes at those words, wiping tears away. She couldn't believe how lucky she had gotten.
"You really love her, huh?"
"I do. I really, really do. I'm fucking in love with her." He gushes.
"I guess I can get on board with it. But no PDA whilst I'm in the room. The door stays open. Unless you're you know what. And do NOT get her pregnant." He warns
"Yes sir." He salutes.
"E," Chase turns to his sister. "You feel the same way?"
"I've felt the same way since I was 14," She giggles. "I guess I just didn't know love properly until we started dating." She smiles.
He nods. "Right, I'm off to get changed as I'm meeting Kelsea for breakfast, I suggest you two to be on your best behaviour." He points to the pair, before playfully hitting Rudy and heading upstairs.

***

"Well that went better than I thought." Rudy chuckled.
"See I told you it'd be fine." She giggles.
"Yeah you did," He smiles. "I love you Elaine Siemek."
"And I love you, too, Rudy Pankow." She smiles, kissing him.

They were glad Chase could get on board with it, because they'd be married a few years later.