The Profits of Doom

Jett's POV:
----------------

He slept right next to me. Arms wrapped around my waist, face dug into my hair, and his legs were intertwined into mine. He slept almost like a baby. He was very peaceful and he didn't snore at all.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer to him. He whispered to flip over so that our faces were against each other. I've never seen a man so eager to kiss, but Peter was definitely the one who really wanted it. He pulled me in just a little closer and began to kiss me. Our tounges began to tangle up into one big knot, and eventually he sat up and pulled me onto his lap.

Slowly but surely, he began to bring my hips up and down. His eyes opened and he looked at me to make sure I was okay with this and that it felt okay to me. A man asking for consent could never be so hot, but it was. We stopped for a second as we heard a knock on the door. Peter rushed to the door with me following behind him, thankfully it was just his mail and we'd get right back to what we were doing.

He looked at me once again, and I had no say in what my body did. I ran up against him and started what we had just started in the bedroom. He took his shirt off and slowly took mine off. He seemed fascinated at the way my breasts fell out of my shirt and picked one up in his massive hands. I unbuckled his belt and began to undress his bottom half. It never occurred to me that a man could have such a large dick.

Peter picked me up, setting me down by the edge of the bed. He began to move up the bed and instructed me to get on top of him. I began to inhale and exhale in ecstasy. I would do anything for this man, I would do anything to keep him happy. He kissed me once more, working down my neck and down to my breasts. He looked up at me to make sure I was okay with this once again. God just at the thought of him could get me off.

"Jett, I apologize if I hurt you during this. Are you really sure you want to do this?" His fingers were already inside of me and I was a mess. I was too lost in my moans to even hear him and I really didn't care if he hurt me. As long as I knew I was his, I was content. He stopped suddenly and I noticed what he was doing. He slid himself in slowly and grabbed the back of my hair pulling me into an intimate kiss.

I felt everything inside me tighten up and develop butterflies. The way he thrusted in so gently but so harshly felt like a combination of everything. Pain. Pleasure. Ecstasy. Apathy. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. The feeling of him inside me. His warm breaths against my neck.

"Just like that...Jett right there. God you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He bit onto my neck. He thrusted a few more times, but much rougher. He flipped me onto my stomach and brought my ass up. He grabbed my wrists and brought them behind me. Fuck. I couldn't handle it anymore. With one last thrust, I finally finished. He hadn't finished yet, so I finished himself for him.

"Jett are you awake?"

Just like that I woke up. It was a dream? It seemed so realistic.

"Yeah, I'm awake."
"Okay good. I heard you breathing heavily and moaning. Are you sure you're okay?"

Fucking hell, he heard all of that? I'd want to know what else he had heard.

Peters POV:
-----------------

I heard her moaning all morning so I thought she genuinely wasn't okay. I got out of bed and tried to stay quiet so she would rest. Thankfully she stayed asleep peacefully. However, her moaning was concerning. I went to wake her up and she said she was perfectly fine.

A few hours passed as we listened to MTV on the radio go on raging over Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.  Jett seemed to enjoy Nirvana, I found them quite enjoyable. I decided to get up and make lunch for her and I.

"I'm gonna get up and make lunch, is that okay with you darling?"
She looked at me like I was crazy.
"Am I not allowed to call you darling?"

She got up wearing my shirt since she'd forgotten her own at home (Which I know she didn't, she just wanted to wear mine.) and came towards me pretty quickly. She leaned in for a kiss before I scooped her up in my arms, legs wrapped around my waist. She held onto my cheeks before bringing one hand to my hair. I haven't felt this way in forever about someone as it'd been groupies and whoever I could pick up from the bar. She felt different - Almost like entering a new home. I enjoyed the taste of her.

a/n -
chapter 3🤯🤯 im trying to release a chapter a day or atleast spit out a couple this weekend but i have no idea what more to add😓😓