Cinnamon Girl

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
---------------

It was now 7:30 AM on Wednesday, November 17th, 1993. I had been talking to Jett for about six months now. I had grown pretty fond over her as she was the most calm, enthusiastic and beautiful girl I'd ever spoken to. She got me. She understood what it was like to be in a dark place, and she understood what it meant to me to be happy and positive rather in my room with a blade in hand. The scars my ex left me were unfixable. Cheating with my own best friends while I was on tour, fucking some random guy next door while I was right there, hell she even told me I needed to stop eating so that I would be the most admirable guy in her eyes. It really hurt, but I'm glad that time is over.

I wish I could tell Jett everything about me but I'm afraid that she'll run off. I'm sure she won't, but my thoughts always get the best of me. The night she slept over at my house was the night I fell in love with everything about her. The way her teeth show when she smiles or laughs, the way her hair is always crazy when she wakes up, the way her legs aren't perfect but I love how she's afraid to shave around her ankles because she doesn't want to hurt herself. I wish people could know how soft I was for this girl. I would bow down at her feet and pray to her soul all the time. My desire for her was more than everything. She was my Cinnamon Girl and no one else's.

A few hours went past and I'd managed to get out of bed after awhile. I showered and began my day. I decided that tomorrow would be the day I ask Jett out. With black and red roses and a special collar for her to put on any one of my cats. I liked my idea. I accidentally avoided her at all costs today because I was too shy to approach her and ruin her surprise. I wasn't that good at keeping secrets from her as I felt it would become a trust issue. On my way out, I saw her glancing out the window. She waved at me as she held her cup of coffee or tea or maybe something else. She was still wearing my shirt but had on a pair of gray sweatpants and her little fuzzy socks. She was so cute when she wasn't all dressed up. Her face looked effortlessly pretty whenever she didn't wear makeup. With her black hair flowing down her arms all the way to her lower back, she was the girl of my dreams.

I began my march into the nearest floral shop, and wandered around before finding the perfect flowers. They didn't have any red roses, but that was okay. The black roses were beautiful. I paid for the flowers and then made my way to the pet store. I found a black collar with stars on it. Perfect for Venus. It was still her choice as to what cat to put it on, but I was praying she'd pick Venus.

The next day had come and I'd told Jett to meet me at the park at 11. She came on time, dressed in a sheer sleeved black dress along with fishnet tights and mary janes. A classic for her. I got out the roses from my car, as well with the cat collar. I popped the question and to my surprise, she said yes. She said it so loud and proud I forgot where we were. I picked her up, and gave her the longest and sloppiest kiss ever. I wish we were home so I could truly give her more. The kiss wasn't up to my standards, but from the slight moans I was getting out of her, I could tell she really enjoyed it. We got back home, and she ran quickly into her apartment leaving me in a total state of confusion. I entered my house after waiting for five minutes. It felt like forever.

I was sitting in silence up until I got a knock on my door. I got up in a rush, peaking through the peep-hole. It was Jett. I opened up and she ran in, dropping her things.

"Peter I'm so sorry for leaving you that quickly without explaining things, I guess I should've told you-"

I again scooped her up in my arms, taking her breath away. I kissed her again, but put her down. She followed me into the bedroom, and looked pretty intrigued. She had no idea what I had planned for her, but it was something she was sure as hell to remember it.

"Strip." I said as she began to undress herself only leaving on a bra and underwear. They were black, and the bra was lacy along the edges with a little bow and heart in the middle.

She looked at me again to see if there was any more instructions, and I motioned no. She came back up to me, and initiated another sloppy and irresistible kiss. It was long, and when we finally stopped it lead to a long strand of our saliva. She laughed just a little bit before beginning once more. She took off my shirt and threw it to the other side of the room. It was sexy, especially for her. I picked her up and threw her onto the bed. I got on top, continuing the kiss but gliding my fingers against her thighs. She pushed her hips into me and continued on and on until she got to the point of orgasm. I stopped right before, and she looked at me in utter disappointment.

"What the hell was that for?!" She screamed.

I laughed to myself before throwing her roughly back onto the bed. This time, we flipped and she was on top of me. Before I knew it my belt was off. She unzipped my pants revealing what I was hiding from her. She let it free, and inserted it into her mouth.

"Jett that feels amazing.'

Up until the point she got revenge for what I had done. I was beyond pissed, and roughly threw her onto me. I tried my best to let her warm up to the immense size of it. She tried her very best to get used to the feeling and eventually started kissing me again. I picked up the pace, and made sure she wasn't getting hurt.

After 10 minutes, she finally started to reach her climax again. I bit down on her neck just as she'd finished and then she rolled over onto her back. She turned to face me.

"That was amazing, Behemoth."

a/n
woop woop 1133 words, longest chapter yet! i hope it was ok but i have absolutely no idea as to what i am doing lmao