Perv!Sans X Fury!Reader

(This chapter was requested by CreepypastaNerdy123 I hope that y'all enjoy. And I'm gonna go off a limb that Perv!Sans is probably Lust because that basically what pops up when I search about it. So that's what I'm going to use. Also the last couple chapters I was writing on my laptop but for some reason it was acting funny & wouldn't let me work on wattpad so hopefully that gets fixed at some point so I can go back to working on that. I'm currently writing this chapter on my phone.)

A young fury that went by the name of Y/N was wandering through the aus, hoping to find more furries that were just like her. It wasn't long before she came across the Underlust au, it catching her interest for a moment as she decided to take a break from her exhausting search & began to look around, admiring how different this au was morally to the others. It didn't take long before the Sans of the au took notice of her & started to peruse her. Soon the young fury found herself located in a small area of the au with no one around except her & Lust. She began to feel uneasy & trapped at first as Lust slowly approached her. Lust then introduced himself to Y/N, trying to come off as friendly & "normal" in a way. This seemed very weird to Y/N but she attempted to play along.

As they began making small talk with one another, Y/N had decided to ask him a question. "Hey Lust, do you know if their are any furries in this au? I've been looking for anyone that is like me but I haven't had much luck lately." Lust looked at her all confused for a moment. That's when he had nodded his head & smirked to himself a bit. "Yeah I know where people like you are but it will come at a bit of a price, sweetheart.~" Y/N tilted her head, curiously looking at the skeleton that she had just met.

As she questioned him about what he meant by their being a price, he had told her that she would have to give him a little payment before he just gave her the answer of where more of her kind were. This made her skeptical & nervous because she had finally caught on to what kind of price he was wanting her to pay & she didn't know if she was entierly comfortable with that. She had heard pleanty about him from other characters that she had come across in other universes that had known him & they had all told her that he was a rather perverted & only went after one thing a majority of the time & would do almost anything to get what he wants. She thought over all of her options very carefully. She could either run from him & risk him chasing her down, rejecting him & him becoming forceful with it, or accept it & risk if he was actually telling the truth or not. After some careful consideration she decided she would accept his offer in order to not risk getting hurt or the possiblity of death. As she agreed Lust had taken her back to his house, him knowing that his brother wasn't going to be home just yet which he knew would give them pleanty of time alone. Y/N cautiously followed Lust back to his house, making sure to take note of all of her surroundings just in case anything bad were to happen to her unexpectedly.

As they had both arrived to Lust's house, he guided her inside to his room. As they passed through each room Y/N took note of the things she had seen, finding that the house was rather clean, as if it was cleaned almost every day. As they entered Lust's room it was noticeable that he didn't clean his room very often but still attempted to at least keep it some what cleaned so that way it wouldn't look like he was always rather busy though it wasn't hard to tell that he usually always was rather busy with his activities. Lust was quick to encourage her to sit on her bed while also trying to make her feel even more comfortable. Lust sat with her & began asking her for permission for everything that was going to happen between them. The fact that he asked her for permission made her believe that he wasn't nearly as bad as everyone made him out to be. As she began to feel more comfortable around him, and they came up with a safe word, just to be on the safe side, she was finally comfortable enough to deal with his 'price'.

Lust had formed his entire ectobody to make her even more comfortable during the process of 'payment'. He had even added some extra accommodations just for her, having the slightest bit of hope that if he did so she would possibly come back later on & keep him in her good graces a bit. Y/N took notice of of the ears & tail that he had created for himself. She noticed that, besides these looking very simmilar to her own, they looked like they would be very sensitive to touch, which gave her an idea on how to at least enjoy herself more with her current situation. When Lust started making a move on her, pulling her slowly, & gently into a kiss, she went with it as she kissed him back with just the thought of wanting to get it all done & over with. As the kiss got more heated, Lust slowly ran his hands over the most sensitive spots Y/N had which caused her to shiver & squirm. With this reaction Lust had started stripping the both of them before he started kissing on her neck & playing carefully with her breasts,causing her to go into what seemed like a heat of sorts as she whined a bit, squeezing her thighs together.

She hated the fact that she was enjoying this. She knew exactly what to do to get back at him, moving one hand to his tail & as she massaged it, catching him off gaurd as he suddenly gasped a bit. He pinned her down gently & started breathing heavily a bit, being even more in the mood now than he was before thay had started. He carefully pushed his dick inside her as he moved his head by her neck, gently kissing it & started trying to leave a little bit of a hickey. This caused her to gasp & moan out, trying so hard to hold back her moans as she bit her lip. This failed as she felt Lust begin to thrust his dick in & out of her, starting out slowly at first only to pick up his speed as time went on, causing her moans to slip out. She hated the fact that she was enjoying this, the fact that she couldn't control herself or keep herself from moaning like this.

Finally she just gave up trying to control herself, letting herself enjoy this while she could, letting her moans freely escape her mouth as she panted & moaned at the feeling of how each time Lust thrusted into her he would get a bit deeper & faster. After a while Lust had let go of her wrists placed his hands on each side of her, giving her the chance to wrap her arms around his neck a bit. Which could've almost been a good thing for he had started thrusting himself as deep as he could inside of her without hurting her. This caused Y/N to moan out his name lewdly, moving her hands down to his back & lightly scratching at it with her nails. This caused Lust to groan in pleasure as he kept going, thrusting a bit rougher as they both moaned lewdly at the pleasure they were both experiencing. Lust could feel how her inner walls had began squeezing on his cock, knowing that she was getting closer to her climax by the second. As Y/N moaned, she had moaned Lust's name as she slightly rubbed one of his ears with one hand, causing him to shiver a bit at the feeling.

After a few seconds of Y/N messing with his ears a bit, Lust had started getting sloppy with his thrusts, feeling himself quickly approach his climax. Soon the pleasure became so overwhelmingly pleasent to the both of them that it eventually washed over them, both having reached their long awaited climaxes as they both moaned one another's names out lewdly. As Lust had slowly stopped his movements he slowly pulled himself out of the fury below him, placing himself next to her on the bed as they both laid there trying to catch their breaths. Y/N had shifted herself around, laying her head on his shoulder mindlessly, causing both of them to blush a bit. Lust had thought about how he felt better than he had ever felt before while Y/N's mind was just blank for a moment. That was until she felt one of Lust's hands on her head, slowly rubbing it causing her to blush & relaxing, giving a little hum of satisfaction. They both sat there & relaxed for a little while in each other's presence before they both got up, getting dressed again.

Lust & Y/N had then left the house together & Lust had gotten Y/N something to eat. After a quck bite to eat, Lust had gave Y/N all the information that he knew about where to ind others like her. This had surprised her because she had alomst completely forgotten about it. She thanked Lust a bunch of times before getting ready to leave. Lust had stooped her though before she did leave. He then told her something that caused her to blush before she left, "I know this may be a long shot, but I just wanted to let you know something. Anytime you want a 'good time', feel free to come back & visit me sweetheart.~"

(There are 1780 words total in this enire chapter. Sorry if this chapter seems kinda rushed y'all. I was having a bit of a brain fog of sorts while writing this chapter because I wasn't too sure on how to go about this one for real. I was really trying though if you couldn't tell. I really did try for real even though I know litterally nothing abut furries & only very little about Perv!Sans/Lust!Sans. I hope you like it though conidering me being overwhelmed at the moment & my random brain fogs.)