Swapfell!Sans X Neko!Reader

This chapter had been requested by LunaMoonlightProxy so I hope that this is okay. I've been trying my hardest to get things all caught up lately. Hope you enjoy it. And if you don't like anything NSFW based then only heaven knows why you have come this far lol. Anyways, please proceed with the story. Also wanted to apologize in advance if this is terrible. I haven't had much time on my hands so it may or may not seemed a little rushed in the next few parts that I'm hoping to get done with of this book. I also don't know much about the Swapfell au.

NO ONE'S POV:

It had been three years since Y/N fell into the underground. They were the first neko to fall into the underground ever. They spent those three years helping monsters and teaching them many things. By the end of their third year in the underground they managed to free all monsters. And when they got the monsters to the surface they moved in with the skeleton brothers.

And it was finally a special day. It was only a special day because they were planning on surprising their boyfriend, Sans, with a little something special when he got home from work that night. They knew that Sans would love the little surprise that they had planned for their two year anniversary. Y/N had went shopping that day so they had a huge plan to make this night very special. Nothing would ruin this night for them. They would make sure of it.

Only a few hours have passed now and Sans walks through the front door with a groan and a sigh. The sun has almost completely set along the horizon and Sans had an exhausting day at work. He was just glad to be home where he could eat something and take a shower. As he closed the door he called for Y/N only to get no response. He called for them again and still got no response. This worried him but he wouldn't admit it.

He went to the kitchen to see if they were cooking but they weren't there. He began to worry more as he walked up the stairs only to see a small trail of flower petals that lead to his shared bedroom that he shared with Y/N. This confused him quite a bit. He followed the trail to his bedroom and saw that the door was cracked open slightly so he got ready to defend himself just to be on the safe side and opened the door ever so slowly. As he peeked into the room he was caught off guard by something he wasn't expecting to see that caused him to blush like mad and have a nosebleed at the same exact time.

There on his bed he saw Y/N wearing nothing but a thong. Just not any thong though. No, one that was in most favorite color. His blush covered his cheek bones as he gave a slightly shy yet dominant glare. He walked towards them slowly, lowering his guard slowly, and he looks them over. He then looked in their eyes sort of questioningly as he noticed a small smirk on their perfectly plump lips.

They crawled towards the edge of the bed before sitting directly in front of Sans, doing their best to look as innocent as they possibly could. Sans walked a little bit closer to them and gently grabbed their chin, looking deep into their eyes. As he looked into their puppy like eyes and noticed the desire that was in them. He gave a devilish smirk that caused them to squirm noticeably in place. He loved watching the way their small figure squirmed in place under his gaze.

Little did the sweet neko know that this was going to be an interesting session between them and their lover. Sans let go of their chin and walked over to the dresser that he shared with the neko and pulled something out of the top drawer, hiding it behind his back as he walked back over the the sweet neko with a smirk. As the neko tilted their head with a soft blush decorating their cheeks before feeling Sans place a (f/c) collar around their neck that had a small tag on it that said "Master's little pet" on it. This caused the small neko's blush to spread to their ears like wild fire. Sans quite enjoyed the look of shyness on his neko's sweet little face as he said in his most seductive voice, "Such a sweet little pet~." He then pulled the neko into a deep yet intense kiss before slowly laying them back on the bed as he pinned their arms above their head.

The neko kissed back obediently and squirmed under Sans until he pulled away and started to undress them both completely. He noticed how excited his neko lover had been and smirked as he heard them whine at the lack of being touched. He gave a little laugh and started to steadily leave hickeys all over their body. This earned many little angelic moans from the small neko. After marking their body up with hickeys, Sans moved up and kissed the neko passionately before pushing his entire length into the neko's entrance, causing the neko to moan ever so passionately into the kiss.

After a few moments, Sans pulled from the kiss and started thrusting into the neko that was beneath him. He smirked as he saw the lewd face on the neko's face and began to increase his speed as he placed a hand around their throat, choking them roughly as he began to whisper many dirty things into their ear. Both of their moans and groans filled the whole entire room. The small neko was overcome from all the pleasure as they reached their orgasm. Sans only increased his speed as his movements became sloppy and desperate.

He growled in the neko's ear and said, "When I get to zero you can cum, pet~." After counting down and getting to 0 they both came together, moaning in unison. After coming down from their climaxes Sans pulled out and laid next to his exhausted neko lover. As they both caught their breaths Sans sat up and helped Y/N get cleaned up and dressed in some comfortable clothing before getting dressed himself. He then got some food for them and they both decided to watch movies together until they both fell asleep together in one another's arms.

(Word Count: 1,1188 words total in this chapter. Sorry that this chapter has taken so long to get done. I've been extremely busy with school and other things as well as dealing with my depression. But here it is. I hope that it isn't too bad. I've got other chapters that I'm going to be working on and I'll try to get those out as soon as I possibly can. Thank you too everyone who has stil been reading this. And thank you for everyone being patient with me.)