Nightmare!Sans X Sweet Reader

Okay so I think I enjoyed seeing this one a bit to much when it popped up in my notifications. Just know that I tried really hard on this one inside and outside of school. So basically just whenever I got free time to do this. I hope you like this one. It was requested by another amazing person known as I_Married_My_Toaster. And I thank you all for reading this. Now to get going with this interesting chapter for my amazing readers.

NO ONES POV:

(Y/N) was taking a walk when they found a mysterious portal. They weren't for sure where it lead or who created this portal. It was a rather large portal and was black in the center of it. It gave of a purple hypnotic glow that just drew them in. And without a second thought they walked through the portal before it closed behind them.

Once they were through the portal they began to look around at all of the surroundings. It was dark but they could tell that they were in a forest of some sorts. Not only that but they noticed that they were standing a few yards away from some kind of castle of sorts. The large building gave a very creepy aura that sent a shiver down their spine. They hesitated before they started to slowly walk towards it.

Once they got to the doors of the castle they could feel even more shivers creep doen their spine. They stared at the large black doors in front of them. They tried to keep their breathing calm as they raised one shaky hand up to knock on one of the doors that they were looking at. They knocked twice before the door just slowly creaked open causing them to slightly jolt before freezing in their place. They waited for a few short moments before hesitantly sticking their head inside to see if there was anyone near by only to see no one was around.

They decided to walk in cautiously as they slowly looked around at their surroundings. They noticed many paintings and many different cracks or holes along the walls and even along the floors. With being so distracted by checking out the surroundings they hadn't noticed a dark boned skeleton monster that was standing right in front of them. After a few more second (Y/N) accidentally bumped into the skeleton and looked up at him before slowly backing away with a slight look of fear on their face. They were stopped in their tracks as the skeleton monster in front of her grabbed them and pulled them closer to him as he glared down at them, studying all of their features for a split moment.

NIGHTMARE'S POV:

I studied the small, frightened figure in front of me and I could feel the fear that radiated off of them. I waited a moment before I said anything to them so as to watch their facial expressions better. I looked into their soft (e/c) eyes and began to speak to them as calmly as I could make my voice sound. I only hoped that the small figure in front of me wouldn't black out first. That is the last thing that I would need.

"What are you doing here human? Were you really dumb enough to walk in here thinking that there wouldn't be any risks you'd face?"

I studied their expression carefully and before I knew it they had blacked out. With a groan and a sigh I had picked them up with my appendages that are attached to my back and I carried them to my room knowing very well that everyone else would just think that they are dead and would use them for anything they wanted. I had laid them on my bed and decided that I would probably get more answers if I made them feel more comfortable. I wasn't entirely sure how I would ever make them feel comfortable though. So I decided to go to the kitchen and make a breakfast.

I spent half an hour making a poorly made breakfast before I took it up to my room. Thankfully everyone else was out on missions or in their au's for the day. I closed my bedroom door behind me and noticed that the small figure that was laying on my bed had began to wake up. I took the food to them amd they stared at it for a moment. I noticed they seemed a little calmer now and they looked up at me with much softer, and really kind, (e/c) eyes compared to earlier.