THREE

WARNING: very little non-con/dub-con scene at the end. Please do not read if these upset you.

It had been a few hours.

Or what had felt like two hours. Melody couldn't bring herself to look at everyone else knowing what was waiting for her. She didn't even know this Chris guy but at some point this evening she was supposed to have sex with him in an attempt to procreate for a sadistic couple.

Melody sat crossed legged in front of her bed, teeth eating away at the skin on her thumb; a habit she was never able to kick.

"Mel?" A soft voice spoke. Melody's younger sister slowly shuffled her way over with ease and placed a small hand on her shoulder. Looking up Melody met the eyes of Rihanna, the sadness evident within her brown orbs. "Mel, it's time."

"What? No- now?" Melody stuttered with panic laced within her unsteady words. Rhi took her hand and helped her stand, subtly taking a peak over at the man stood in the corner by his bed. Melody caught her look and followed her eye-line. As her own brown eyes locked with the broken blues in front of her, she realised she wasn't alone in feeling humiliated. He never wanted this either. "You need to be ready for when they come. Otherwise they'll do it themselves and you do not want that. Trust me."

Melody let a small tear fall as she turned back to Rhi, her breath catching in her throat. Melody shook her head gently and steadied her breathing. She couldn't believe this was where she ended up.

"What do I do?" She asked with a breath. Rhi smiled sympathetically and rubbed Melody's arms to try and sooth her.

"You need to go have a shower and put on the night dress they provide for you." Rhi explained. "Then you and Chris will wait by that door," she pointed to the door Melody assumed was their only exit. "until they come down and uncuff you, taking you to the room where they will lock you in and give you an hour to... to.."

"They give us an hour to try and get it up and impregnate you." Sebastian interrupted. Rhi whipped her head around and glared at the man. "What? It's fucked up either way. No point in sugar coating things."

"I can't believe this is happening." Melody said before Rhi ushered her towards the small bathroom. "Do we get to shower everytime this happens?"

"Only after two or three days.. but I guess it could be worse like a whole week."

"Do we get to shower after it happens?" Melody asked with a hushed voice. Rhi shook her head and looked down.

"They think it washes away the.. the semen if we do." She explained and Melody nodded.

"So I have to smell him on me.. for at least two days?" Melody asked and Rhi signed.

"If you relax and try to enjoy it.. it doesn't seem or hurt as much." Rhi said and gently pushed Melody towards the door. "Be quick.. you don't have long."

-

Melody looked around the dingy bathroom. A small toilet, even smaller shower with a singular bar of soap and a sink that looked like it would shatter to a million pieces if touched too forcefully.

Slowly undressing she placed her current clothes on the floor as neatly as she could, her bra and top hanging loosely over the chain as she couldn't take them off properly.

Melody watched herself as she stepped into the shower, the floor cold and rough against her bare feet. The faucet made a piercing squeak as she turned it on to run the water and to her surprise it was relatively hot.

As the water hit her back Mel thought about Chris. How does he feel about this whole situation? Does it scare him? Does he hate just as much as everyone else? Has he already done the deed with someone else here?