FOUR

TW: mention of sexual assault, whipping, violence

It was quiet.

No conversation. No arguments. Nothing.

For the first time since Melody arrived she could finally hear her own thoughts. Her own hateful and sad thoughts. It made her think of her mother and what she thinks has happened to her other daughter. She already assumed Rhianna was dead, which obviously isn't true, so maybe she's jumped to the same conclusion with her.

Melody was sat on her small bed that creaked with every move she makes, even as small as breathing. She felt disgusting. She had just had sex with a man she'd met not that long ago. The moment it was happening didn't really hit her until she had felt him finish inside her. Reality hit as to why she was here in the first place.

Erin and Ritchie. The crazy fucked up couple who  didn't just adopt but had to kidnap and force strangers to have sex. Why didn't they just adopt!

Melody couldn't turn her eyes to look at Chris.

She knows it's not his fault and she would never blame him. But something inside of her just felt some form of hate for him. But whenever she did feel it she would instantly feel guilty too. He was forced to do this just as much as she was and they had no control over it at all. They needed to find a way out.

Chris was lay on his own bed with one arm draped over his forehead and another rested on his abdomen.

He couldn't even think about what he'd just done to Melody. It made him sick. It angered him that he had no control over these two psychopaths. He's a fairly strong man but when he had attempted to use his strength against the pair they had threatened him with his family. They would kill them. So, he came to the conclusion that him dying was a better option than his family.

He remembers the day that he found himself stuck in here. He was walking his dog, dodger, and the next thing he knew he was here. He always thinks about dodger and what happened to him and if he's okay. He thinks about his family. What do they think happened? Do they know he's gone? Do they think he's missing? Or do they think he's dead?

Chris glanced subtly at Melody and could see her skin becoming more pale by the second. He'd traumatised her. The food had been sitting in front of her for about forty five minutes, untouched.

It was all his fault.

-

Melody looked at the food on the floor that she hadn't touched. She couldn't eat anything.

She was surprised that everyone else could. Rhi had finished her plate and lay beside Sebastian, his arm draped over her side. Melody smiled lightly at how gentle Sebastian has been with her. It's definitely been a lot easier to see because if he was an asshole, she might just have to kill him herself.

After a few minutes of silence among the group apart from slight sighs and steady breathing, Melody heard the door open.

Quickly jumping to her feet and walking towards the door, eventually being stopped by the tug on her chains she looked at the older couple.

"Ple- please.. let me go." Melody whispered. The plea sounding almost pathetic. "I won't tell.. I promise I'll forget it ever happened."

Erin looked over the short brunette a small smile plastered to her pale skin. Her frail hand found it's way to Melody's hair as she stroked smoothly. Goosebumps ran through her body and a shiver caused Erin to let out a breathy laugh.

"Unless you give me a child my sweet face, you aren't going anywhere." Erin replied with the same smile on her lips. Melody could feel herself boiling with rage. The sadistic little bitch. Before she knew it the younger girl was throwing fists towards the face of Erin, screams of anger following suit.

A strong pair of hand gripped the flying fists and hauled her away from the elder red head as Melody thrashed and spat vulgar words.

"You won't get away with this!" Melody yelled, fingers digging into the wrists of the man holding her back. Melody pushed out of his grip and turned to face the man, his blue eyes filled with sorrow. "Don't fucking touch me again."

Chris looked away before walking back to his bed and rubbed his wrists where Melody had left indents.

"Ritchie, we need to tame this girl." Erin said with a distraught voice making Melody scoff.

"I'd like to see you try, bitch." Melody spat.

-

Chris could hear her screams above the concrete ceiling that kept them trapped. Laughter had followed each wail as they had tortured the poor girl. He needs to get out of this place. He needed to help everyone get out of here.

-

As another lash had found it's way across Melody's hands she let out another cry of pain, tears flowing down her rosy cheeks. The sting that had continuously rippled through her skin suddenly became numb as another hit found its way to her hands. Sounds that came from her mouth were no longer audible and only tears ran down the girls face. She was stripped to her underwear and bent over a small dining room table in another dark room. Splinters had definitely found their way into the skin on her hips.

"Oh thank you baby, but I think she's had enough." Erin said placing a hand over Ritchie to stop him from landing another lash. Melody let out a small whimper as she let her body slump to the floor, legs giving out and arms feeling broken as she hit the ground with a thud.

Ritchie looked at his wife, subtly out of breath before smiling with adoration at his beautiful wife. The blue eyed man gave his wife a long and deep kiss before turning his attention to the brunette against the floor, palms facing the ceiling due to being too sore for any form of contact.

"Go get Chris."

-Mel

Please let me know how you guys are finding the story.