School Trip Time, 2nd Period

For our assassination attempt we had decided to go on the famous Sagano train ride passing through cool locations. During our research we found that it would stop on a bridge over the Hozu River so tourists could take in the beauty and snap pictures, and a boat is supposed to pass under right when we stop. If we can get him to lean out slightly, it'll be the perfect time for the sniper to get a shot at Korosensei!

"Wow! You can really take in the scenery with no windows in the way!" Korosensei exclaims. "With an open train like this, I won't get motion sick, and 25 km/h is plenty fast."

"Says the guy who can move at Mach 20." Maehara mutters. Almost there... The train grinds to a halt. Wow... It is really pretty.

"We'll be making a brief stop on the bridge." The conductor announces. I look over the edge to spot a boat carrying more tourists passing under us and the bridge.

"Hey, Korosensei!" I say. "Look at the boat!" I say.

"They're going downstream!" Kurahashi exclaims next to me. That's right, just lean forwards a bit more and you'll be right in sight.

"Let me see! Ooh!" Korosensei stares in awe at the boat. I signal Maehara and Isogai. Seconds later I hear a small boom, but Korosensei's still standing, I peer around him to see he had caught the bullet with the pastry he brought with him. "Whoops! Found a tiny bone in my Kyoto pastry. That could've been ugly." Korosensei says. Me and Kurahashi give him fake smile while Maehara and Isogai look away. Then Maehara tugs me towards him.

"The train's gonna leave any moment. Even if we failed we should still take a picture or two." He says with a wink, pulling out his phone. "Hey, Isogai. Get over here."

"Sure." I say with a shrug.

"Ah, okay." Isogai responds. Maehara holds his phone in one hand, throwing his other arm over my shoulders. Butterflies swirl in my stomach, but I do my best to push the feeling away. Isogai stands slightly behind me on my other side so that he's in the frame. We all smile and pose as Maehara takes the picture. Me and Isogai glance over at him as he inspects it.

"This is a nice photo. Wait... is that Korosensei?!" Maehara exclaims. Sure enough, Korosensei had photobombed us, holding up the bullet as if to mock us. I turn to glare at our teacher who looks away, whistling as if he had no clue what he had done.

"Of course..." I groan. It's still a good picture, though. None of us were blinking and we all look like we're having fun.

"It's not that bad." Isogai says, optimistic as always. "We should sit down before the train starts moving again." Following his advice, we all rush to our seats, just in time for the machine to start moving. I hope the rest of the class has better luck, but now that Korosensei is definitely aware I doubt we'll be leaving without him.

After we get back to the inn that evening, we all change into comfortable clothes. I lay on the ground, staring at the ceiling. All that walking was tiring! Then two faces appear in my field of vision.

"Whatcha doing?" Fuwa asks.

"Existing." I answering.

"Well, how about doing something more... interesting." Nakamura says, a devilish smirk gracing her face. And that's how I end up sneaking down the hallway to peep on Korosensei. What have I gotten myself into? We creep up right next to the doorway when someone appears behind us.

"Hey." A voice says, catching our attention. Oh, it's just Nagisa. Well, Sugino and Okajima, too, but still. "What are you three up to?"

"Shh!" Fuwa scolds.