Transfer Student Time, 2nd Period

A/n
Hello, and thank you for 705+ reads and 50+ votes! Here's this week's chapter :)

The next few days pass fairly quickly for me. I try my best to act normal and avoid Maehara at the same time. He hasn't brought it up, so I suppose Isogai was right. Speaking of Isogai, he looks worried sometimes. I still feel embarrassed and sad about it, but I thought I was hiding it pretty well.

June 15th arrives before I know it. It starts out as any normal day. I wake up, get ready, and head to school. Sure it's rainy, but It's not like it's the first time I've ever gone to school with rain. However, once I finally have the opportunity to check my phone, I notice a new email. Another transfer student? Ritsu hasn't even been here that long and they're already trying a new assassin. I wonder if they'll try out any more professional student assassins if this one fails.

"All right, class, time for homeroom." Korosensei announces, his voice strained, and his head enlarged. "Please take your seats."

"He seems... larger than life today." Nagisa comments.

"Korosensei, can you explain why your head is approximately thirty-three percent bigger?" Ritsu inquires.

"Ah. It's soaked up lots of moisture thanks to the high humidity." Korosensei says, attempting to squeeze some of it from his head.

"What are you, uncooked rice?!" Isogai exclaims. I smile at his comment. I like that analogy. A couple minutes later, Korosensei is finally finished squeezing the excess water from his head into a bucket on the podium in front of him.

"Now, then. I believe Mr.Karasuma told you another transfer student is coming." Korosensei says.

"Yeah. Probably another assassin." Maehara muses.

"I got into a spot of bother taking Ritsu too lightly last time. I won't make that mistake again." Korosensei says, gesturing to Ritsu who giggles. "In any case, it'll be nice for you to have a new classmate." Korosensei says, clasping his tentacles together.

"Hey, Ritsu, have you heard anything?" Hara asks, turning behind her to face the box of Ritsu's body. "You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?"

"Yes, a little." Ritsu answers. "Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attacks, and he, close-range combat. Together, we'd drive Korosensei into a corner. However, those orders were cancelled for two reasons."

"Really? What were they?" Hara presses.

"Firstly, his adjustments took longer than expected. And secondly... I lack the capability to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him." Ritsu says, the classroom dark. Korosensei looks down, sweating nervously. If Ritsu of all people is saying that, this new kid must really be something. As we're all still turned towards Ritsu, the classroom door slides open behind us. We all quickly turn our heads to see who it is. In the doorway stands an ominous figure, clad in white. He's certainly, uh, unique?

"What's with the outfit?" Kataoka mutters.

"Is that the new student?" Okano asks, frowning a bit. The person holds out a hand, suddenly producing a dove from thin air. My eyebrows practically fly up into my hairline. What is he doing..? My classmates react in a similar fashion. He lets out a laugh, his voice deep.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm not the new student. I'm his guardian. You can call me 'Shiro,' meaning 'white'." The man introduces himself.

"Some guy all in white comes in doing tricks? That'd spook anyone!" Kayano says, a nervous smile resting on her face.

"Maybe not Korosensei, but—" Nagisa stops abruptly upon seeing our teacher in his liquified state, perched in the nearest corner.