201 | Economy Trip

MAX AND HIS FRIENDS arrived at the airport with nothing but their phones and wallets. Thanks to Keigo's limited information about where they were supposed to hang out today, they even had to call home so that they could get their passports.

     "Keigo has seriously lost it. Why on earth are we going to Japan at this time of day just to eat ramen?" Felix complains.

     "I think it's fine. Besides, we all agreed to it anyway. If we didn't, we wouldn't be in the airport in the first place," Nicolás Vega of the House of Knights stated, making the others nod their heads in agreement.

     "This ramen better make me cry because I only told my uncle that we're eating at a shop nearby. If he finds out I actually went to a different country, he's gonna force me to write another dissertation paper about delinquents," Ari says with a worried expression on his face.

     "Wait, what do you mean by another?" Ervin then asks, but before Ari can even answer the question, Keigo runs towards them, holding their tickets.

     "Guys! I have the tickets!" Keigo shouts, standing in front of everyone so he can hand it over to them. "Here you go...Max Sinclaire, Aristotle Faulkner, Ervin Walker, Edward Walker, Felix Campbell, Lennox Connery, Nicolás Vega, Tsukumo Asahi, Kingston Creed, Magnus McKay, and sir Li Gengxin," Keigo roll calls, handing each of them their tickets.

     "Hey! Why does Gengxin get a sir, and we're all just called by our names?" Magnus then complains, and Keigo just shrugs his shoulders, making Max chuckle. Looks like he found another guy to crush over.

     "Our flight is in thirty minutes, so—"

     "Wait a minute!" Kingston suddenly shouts, instantly making Keigo stop talking.

     Everyone turns their head to the obviously distressed Kingston. They didn't know what his problem was this time, but then Kingston turned his ticket and showed it to everyone before asking, "We're riding economy?!"

     As soon as they heard of the concern, Ervin sighed and massaged his temple while Magnus and the others started looking worried about this as well. They even started checking their tickets to make sure Kingston wasn't lying.

     "Have you lost your mind?! I am not riding economy," Kingston angrily tells Keigo.

     "This is absurd. Change the tickets this instant," Gengxin then adds, surprisingly agreeing to Kingston's complaint.

     "I-I'm sorry, this trip was last minute, so the most I can do is book economy seats for all of us. The business class is full," Keigo explains while Kingston, Gengxin, Magnus, and even Nox start ganging up on him.

     "Should we help him out?" Max asks.

     "Nah, he'll be fine," Felix answers.

     While the others continue to complain about the plane seats that were chosen for today's trip, Ervin drapes his arm around his little brother and gestures at Kingston and the others. "Edward, I present to you heirs in the wild. If they don't get what they want, they turn into savages," Ervin jokingly says, making Max laugh this time.

     "They're acting like it's the end of the world," Nicolás then adds.

     "Max, do you have a private jet we can use? My brother is using ours," Felix casually says, acting like a private jet is some car you can easily borrow from someone.

     "My father uses it for important business trips, so I doubt he'll let us use it for something ridiculous like this," Max explains.

     "Wait, if I remember correctly...doesn't the Griffiths twins own this airport?" Ari says before looking at Max and grabbing his shoulder. "Max, you're close with them, right? Especially Justin Griffiths, maybe we can ask them to—"