ZEUS HADES AND POSEIDON

Deep in the realm of the gods, on the majestic Mount Olympus, a mortal named Y/N had found himself in an extraordinary situation. He had caught the attention of not just one, but three of the most powerful gods in Greek mythology - Zeus, the king of the gods; Poseidon, the god of the seas; and Hades, the ruler of the Underworld. Y/N was an entertainer for the gods, known for his breathtaking performances that left the gods in awe.

Zeus, known for his commanding presence and insatiable appetite for love, was the first to approach Y/N with grand gestures of affection.

Zeus: "Y/N, my dear, you are a mortal of unparalleled beauty. Your voice and music have enraptured me, and I cannot resist your charms. Be mine, and I shall shower you with the riches of the heavens."

Poseidon, with his fierce temper and adventurous spirit, was not to be outdone. He approached Y/N with an air of confidence, offering him a taste of the wonders of the seas.

Poseidon: "Y/N, my heart belongs to the vast oceans, and I can take you on adventures that no mortal has ever experienced. With me, you will discover a world beyond your wildest dreams, and I shall serenade you with the melodies of the seas."

Hades, with his brooding demeanor and mysterious allure, was drawn to Y/N's enigmatic presence. He approached Y/N with a sense of longing, his dark eyes filled with desire.

Hades: "Y/N, you are a puzzle that has captured my soul. In the darkness of the Underworld, we can be together forever, where our love shall burn eternal. Be mine, and I shall make you the king of my realm."

Caught in the midst of the gods' affections, Y/N was torn. He was flattered by their attentions, but he couldn't choose between them. Each god had their own unique appeal, and Y/N found himself drawn to all three of them in different ways.

As Y/N continued to perform in Olympus, the rivalry between Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades grew more intense. They would try to outdo each other in their attempts to win Y/N's favor, showering him with gifts and lavish displays of affection.

One day, as Y/N was performing a mesmerizing dance routine, Zeus and Poseidon were watching from the audience, each vying for Y/N's attention. Hades, who was known to be more reserved, was observing from the shadows, his heart heavy with longing.

Zeus: "Y/N, my beloved, your grace and beauty are unmatched. Come, be with me, and I shall make you the ruler of the heavens."

Poseidon: "Y/N, my dear, your dance is as mesmerizing as the swaying of the waves. Join me in the seas, and we shall dance together for all eternity."

Y/N smiled graciously, but his heart was conflicted. He couldn't choose between them, and he didn't want to hurt any of them. He decided to speak to them privately and put an end to their rivalry.

Y/N: "My lords, I am honored by your affections, but I cannot choose between you. Each of you holds a special place in my heart, and I do not wish to be the cause of conflict among the gods."

Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades looked at each other with mixed emotions. They were all smitten by Y/N's words, but their desire for him was too strong to ignore.

Zeus: "But Y/N, I am the king of the gods. I can offer you power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. With me, you shalLbe a ruler among mortals."

Poseidon: "And I can offer you the wonders of the seas, Y/N. We can explore the depths of the oceans together, and you shall have dominion over all creatures of the sea."

Hades: "Y/N, my love, the Underworld may seem dark, but with you by my side, it shall be a realm of eternal bliss. You shall be my queen, and we shall reign together in the shadows."