POSEIDON

The sun was shining bright as Y/N settled down on the sandy beach for his much-awaited vacation. He had been looking forward to some relaxation and time by the ocean, and he couldn't wait to soak up the sun and feel the salty breeze on his skin. As he lay down, he closed his eyes, letting the sound of crashing waves lull him into a state of bliss.

Little did Y/N know that he had caught the attention of someone special. Poseidon, the powerful god of the sea, had taken a human form and was wandering the beach, disguised as a mortal. His sea-green eyes were immediately drawn to Y/N's striking appearance, and he couldn't resist approaching him.

Poseidon: (approaching Y/N with a charming smile) "Hey there, enjoying the beach?"

Y/N: (opening his eyes and looking up at Poseidon) "Oh, definitely! It's my first time here, and I'm loving every moment of it."

Poseidon: (sitting down beside Y/N) "It's a beautiful place indeed. I couldn't help but notice your captivating presence on the beach."

Y/N: (blushing slightly) "Oh, thank you. That's really kind of you to say."

Poseidon: "I'm just stating the truth. My name is Poseidon, by the way."

Y/N: (extending his hand for a handshake) "Nice to meet you, Poseidon. I'm Y/N."

Poseidon: (grasping Y/N's hand firmly) "Pleasure to meet you, Y/N. So, what brings you to the beach?"

Y/N: "I needed a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This seemed like the perfect place to unwind and relax."

Poseidon: (nodding) "I completely understand. The ocean has a way of rejuvenating the soul."

Y/N: (smiling) "Yes, it does. I've always felt a deep connection with the sea."

Poseidon: "Hmm, interesting. Well, I happen to know a thing or two about the sea myself."

Y/N: (raising an eyebrow) "Oh, really? Do tell."

Poseidon: (leaning in closer, his voice low and mesmerizing) "Well, for starters, I'm quite skilled at taming the waves and controlling the currents."

Y/N: (intrigued) "Really? That's impressive."

Poseidon: (smirking) "I also have a fondness for sea creatures, especially dolphins and seahorses."

Y/N: (smiling) "They are fascinating creatures indeed."

Poseidon: (leaning even closer, their faces just inches apart) "And there's something else I find incredibly captivating about the ocean."

Y/N: (feeling a flutter in his chest) "What might that be?"

Poseidon: (whispering softly) "You, Y/N. You're like a beacon of light on this beach, drawing me towards you."

Y/N: (blushing furiously) "Oh, I...I don't know what to say."

Poseidon: (grinning) "How about we spend some more time together? I could show you some of the hidden treasures of the ocean."

Y/N: (biting his lip, feeling drawn to Poseidon's charm) "That sounds...tempting."

Poseidon: (smiling) "Great! It's a date then."

And so, Poseidon and Y/N spent the rest of the day together, exploring the beach and the ocean, their conversations filled with laughter and light-hearted flirting. As the sun set over the horizon, Y/N found himself falling for the enigmatic man, unaware of his true identity

Poseidon and Y/N continued to spend more time together, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment. They explored the depths of the ocean, swam with colorful fish, and even rode on the back of dolphins. Y/N was captivated by Poseidon's vast knowledge of the sea and his passion for its beauty.