POSEIDON

Poseidon, the god of the sea, had just emerged victorious from a gruesome battle against the Titans. But his triumph came at a heavy price - he was knocked out unconscious and floated away in the vast sea. As he drifted, his wounds slowly began to heal, but he had lost all of his memory.

After what felt like an eternity, Poseidon was found by Y/N, a simple farmer who lived near the ocean. The farmer had been fishing when he spotted Poseidon's motionless body floating on the surface of the water. Y/N quickly rushed to the god's side, pulling him onto his small fishing boat.

As Poseidon regained consciousness, he found himself in Y/N's humble home near the sea. He was grateful for the farmer's kindness, but he was confused and disoriented without his memories. Y/N offered to let Poseidon stay with him until he regained his memories, and the sea god accepted.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months as Poseidon lived with Y/N. The farmer taught the sea god about the simple joys of life on land, and the two developed a deep bond. One day, as they sat together by the shore, Poseidon's thoughts turned to his past.

"I remember...something," he said, his voice hesitant. "A battle, but I can't recall who I fought against."

Y/N looked at Poseidon with concern. "Do you remember anything else?"

"No, nothing," Poseidon replied, his voice heavy with frustration. "But I feel like there's something important I need to remember. Something I need to do."

Y/N placed a reassuring hand on Poseidon's shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Maybe it will come to you when the time is right."

Poseidon nodded, but his mind was restless. As he slept that night, he had a vivid dream of his past. He saw himself wielding his trident, commanding the seas, and battling fearsome monsters. He saw the other Olympians, his family, and his duties as the god of the sea. But amidst the chaos of his memories, he also saw flashes of Y/N's smiling face, and it stirred something within him.

The next morning, Poseidon woke up feeling more confused than ever. He didn't know who he was or what his purpose was, but he knew that he was starting to feel something for Y/N - something more than gratitude or friendship.

As they worked together on Y/N's farm, Poseidon found himself drawn to the farmer's gentle presence. "Y/N," he said, his voice soft. "Do you think it's possible for a god to fall in love with a mortal?"

Y/N looked at Poseidon with surprise. "I...I suppose anything is possible," he said, his voice hesitant.

Poseidon took a deep breath. "I think I'm falling for you, Y/N. Even though I don't remember who I am or what I'm supposed to do, I know that being with you makes me feel...complete."

Y/N's eyes widened in shock. "But what about your memories? What if you remember who you are and realize that you're meant for greater things?"

Poseidon took Y/N's hand, his grip gentle yet firm. "Even if I remember who I am, I know one thing for sure - I want to be with you. You've made me see the world in a new light. You've shown me kindness and love, and I don't want to lose that."

Y/N looked at Poseidon, his heart full of emotion. "I don't know what to say," he said, his voice trembling. "I never thought...I never imagined that a god could feel this way about a mortal."

Poseidon leaned in, his heart pounding with anticipation, and pressed his lips gently against Y/N's. The farmer's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly melted into the kiss, his hand reaching up to cup Poseidon's cheek. The kiss was tender and sweet, filled with unspoken emotions that neither of them could fully understand, but both of them felt deeply.