ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴇ | ᴏɴᴇ

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - ʟᴀᴅʏ ɢᴀɢᴀ

2:35 ──────ㅇ── 3:36

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

┗━━━ ━━━┛

"you have got to be fucking kidding me." you groaned, running an annoyed hand through your hair. the blonde girl in front of you giggled in amusement as the pink haired girl beside you comfortingly rubbed your shoulder.

"a dare is a dare! you have to do it!" yoimiya exclaimed, causing ayaka to sigh at her childish behaviour. you glared at the girl across the table. kokomi smiled gently at you, her warm hand patting your side a few times before moving it back to her lap. 

itto smirked at your gloominess and sat up straight. "if you don't ask the guy for his number," he'd point at himself with his thumb. "i will!" the bold man laughed before getting wacked over the head by a shorter green haired female.

"you guys are such assholes, why scaramouche out of everyone!?" you'd cry a little too loudly, earning a few weird looks from those nearby. thoma looked up from his food with an innocent expression.

"scaramouche isn't that bad though, is he? he's just really harsh and intimidating." 

"thoma, you're making it worse." ayaka furrowed her eyebrows at him before turning her attention back to you.

"if you don't do it, you have to pay up fifty dollars." your sinister friend reminded you. you used what little strength you had to prevent yourself from reaching across the table and murdering yoimiya. kokomi had offered to lend you the money so you wouldn't have to carry out the dare, but that meant admitting to being too much of a pussy to ask scaramouche for his number.

you barely knew the kid, you hadn't once talked to him if you ignored the time he told you to go die in a hole when you bumped into him in the hallway. his scary demeanor made you curious to how his angel-like friends got along with him. the whole scaramouche being so intimidating wasn't even the reason why you didn't want to ask, it because you were asking for his literal phone number. aka, something that half the girls at your school would sell their entire life for.