ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴀɴᴄᴇ | ꜰɪᴠᴇ

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴᴇ - 100 ɢᴇᴄꜱ

0:09 ─ㅇ─────── 2:23

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

┗━━━ ━━━┛

you walked through the university building, kuki beside you as she walked you to your class. you were both mainly quiet, as neither of you had many topics to converse about. not that either of you minded- you both enjoyed the quiet as well as each other's company. not that the peace lasted long.

"i already said no, heizou!"

"oh come on~ it'd be so funny!"

"no!"

"can both of you shut up?!"

as you looked up ahead, your gaze was met with a group of annoyingly familiar boys, three of who were yelling at each other, and one stood on the side watching. you didn't hate the group, after all they weren't all that bad. kazuha was a literal angel, gorou was super helpful sometimes, and heizou- well he was nice-ish. scaramouche however? absolute fucking demon.

of course out of all of them he was the one yoimiya wanted you to talk to. you could have gotten out of it if heizou didn't give you his number. you regretted telling the blonde girl that you had succeeded, otherwise you wouldn't have to do this. but it wasn't that bad. you were having kind of fun messing with him.

speaking of which, you two hadn't discussed when to meet up today yet. you weren't even sure if he still wanted to after how useless yesterday's session was. as much as he needed help, he could easily find anyone else to take your place.

as you and kuki grew closer to the passing group, you decided now was your chance to ask. just as the purple haired boy glanced at you, you opened your mouth to speak.

only to immediately be tripped by said boy.

"ow- what the fuck?!" you yelled at him, turning around to glare at him. only scaramouche and his group had already walked off. you could see gorou and kazuha scolding him, and heizou laughing his ass off.

"are you alright, [name]?" kuki asked you as she helped you up, her brows furrowed in concern. you gave her a thankful smile and nodded. "yeah, it's fine."

kuki nodded, before looking behind you where the group walked away, almost judging them. before turning back to you. "you're going to be late for class."