ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ | ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ - ᴍɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴᴅᴜʟɢᴇɴᴄᴇ

1:27 ────ㅇ──── 2:49

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

┗━━━ ━━━┛

"so he just blocked you? seriously?!" yoimiya whined, her arms crossed on the desk she leaned on as she kicked her feet back and forth. 

"i told you to choose someone else! that brat is impossible to talk to." you groaned as you rubbed your forehead. yoimiya scooched her chair closer to you while grinning, her sudden mood change worrying. "this means you owe everyone fifty dollars each." 

you narrowed your gaze and glared at her. "that's just unfair, it wasn't even my choice whether i got blocked or not! can't you just choose someone else? please? you know, someone actually nice, like kazuha or something?" you pleaded. you didn't want to pay up nearly three hundred dollars, hell, who even would? that was a crazy amount of money! you were already in debt, and you absolutely hated owing people things, hence why you had refused kokomi's offer to pay for you, since you'd then owe her. how were you in debt to the school you might ask? you had rented out shit tons of stupid science equipment for your weird astronomy obsessions and had practically begged the university to pay. let's just say you had a hard time paying them back...

"nuh uh! a dare is a dare! if you can't convince him to talk to you for a week, you gotta pay up!"

"yoimiya! i've never even held a proper conversation with him, the most we've talked was yelling at each other when he shoved me in the hallway." you slumped against the desk, laying your head on the cold surface. 

"what about your conversation over texting last night? you seemed to be doing fine." she smiled at you. "it was literally just me begging him to not block me. and it failed."

"right..." yoimiya sighed, but still didn't feel a hint of guilt. sometimes you questioned your choice of friends.