ᴡᴀꜱᴛᴇ | ꜰᴏᴜʀ

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴜɢꜱ - ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ

1:52 ───ㅇ───── 5:29

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

┗━━━ ━━━┛

you made your way through the quiet halls of the university, music blaring through your earbuds. it was the afternoon, and majority of the students had classes. you had already finished your morning classes and were now making your way to the library. as sad as it is to admit, you aren't going there with the intention of studying or finding a book to read.

you carefully pushed open the library door, your gaze scanning the room. as you walked around, you were unsuccessful in finding the person you were after. you furrowed your brows as you breathed in heavily. where the fuck was this brat? did he seriously ask to meet up then not even show up? your annoyance was growing.

"scar-"

you began to yell out only to get yanked behind one of the shelves. you quickly turned around, your gaze meeting the familiar purple head. he glared at you as he shoved his hands back in his pockets. "don't yell out like that, i don't need people knowing i'm meeting up with you."

"don't tell me your shy." you giggled, a slight smirk forming on your lips as you stared at scaramouche. he narrowed his gaze at you before turning around and beginning to walk towards the back of the library. you quickly followed behind.

"so... what's your art project on?" you questioned as scaramouche sat down at a table. you sat on the seat opposite of him, ignoring the uncomfortable tension as you crossed your arms on the table. scaramouche pulled out a sketchbook and flipped through a few pages before stopping, turning the book around and pushing it in front of you.

"we're supposed to paint something that inspires us. none of the sketches are of things that inspire me." scaramouche finally answered reluctantly, his elbow on the table as he rested his head in his palm. you raised an eyebrow as you looked at his drawings. as surprising as it was, scaramouche was an incredibly talented artist. his drawings, despite just being sketches, already held so much emotion- which was impressive.