oh god [🟧]

This is just copy pasted from a convo, since. Im insane.

Orange standing infront of Pears dressing room, "oh god, oh god oh god oh god" he was holding a bouquet (he knew what pears favorite flowers were, of course. )
As he was about to knock, pear opened the door

"Oh, didnt think id see ya here, Orange!"

Ugh hes so- "...yeah. uh. I wanted. To ask. Something. "

Pear noticed the flowers

"Oh, who are those for?"

"Just some.. uh.. just my girlfriend..yeah. her. Yeah."

"You HAVE one!?!!! Why didnt you tell me, dude!"

Orange looked at him, then at the floor, "...wasnt brought up." This whole "gf" thing was a ruse, he chickened out at the last minute!

"Anyways, you came cuz you wanted to ask me something? What is it, bud!"

God, his charisma makes me smile.. "well, theres this fancy restaurant in town that i havent really tried yet. I wanted you to come with me."

"Oh, you're so sweet! Im sure when we test the menu out, your girlfriend can go with you too!"

"Oh right. Yeah. Her. She has a uh. Picky. Appe..tite? Anyways,"

"Whaddaya say?"

"Sure! Ill come with! When is it, bud?"

"...9 pm, tomorrow if that isnt a problem?"

Pear blinked, He thought it sounded like an actual date! (It was.)
"I'm fine with that, dude!"
Pear was suddenly struck with a memory "oh shit, i was rehearsing my lines- "

Daneboe, the shows producer, director AND creator, walked in on them. "Hey guys! We're going to start shooting in 20 minutes!" He waved goodbye at them and walked away.

"Oh. Yknow what, nevermind! We've been doing this for years! Sure we can wing it, right dude?" Pear was startled when he saw that Orange was just. Staring at him. With love and adoration in his eyes. He quickly snapped out of it, "uh yeah, right."

:3