"This show is awful, dude."

Based on a scenario given by my friend,

"ermmmm a classic falling asleep on the other characters shoulder mindlessly while the other freaks out

even better if its while they're watching a romantic show or sm"

//////////////

Orange gleefully knocked on Pear's door, "PEARRRR GET UP!!! I FOUND A THING!", Pear sighed and opened the door, "What is it?" "It's a dumb show!" Orange held up a cd of a show called... uh.. The Love Triangle , it sounds stupid.

"Wanna binge watch it? It's going to be SO bad!" Pear reluctantly agreed and they both went down the stairs. Orange gave Pear the cd and he ran towards the kitchen, probably getting some popcorn and other snacks.

Pear went up to the sofa, getting pillows and blankets on the way. He set up the sofa, making sure the cd was inserted in their cd player, and sat on the sofa. Orange came running in, holding a bowl of popcorn, some chips, and another bowl that had candy in it. He put the snacks on the coffee table and sat next to Pear, who took the remote and started playing the dumb show.

Episode one was finished. Oh. Damn. "Dude, what the fuck was that!?" Pear exclaimed, and he was met with loud laughter, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW! WHY IS THE GIRL SO OBLIVIOUS?? WHY DO THE DUDES HAVE BROMANCE!? Oh, this is just acute. " Orange snickered at his pun, and Pear groaned. He threw his arm around Orange's shoulder as Episode two started..

It's been.. 5 hours? They were unaware. Pear heard soft snoring next to him, he looks towards the noise and Orange was asleep. Pear squeezed his shoulder, and his head rested on Pear's shoulder. He smiled, feeling that his face was warming up. Wait, why was he smiling about this? He didn't.. like Orange, he doesn't think. I guess.. he's kinda cute.. wait- Pear suddenly flinched as Orange began snuggling with him.

He felt his own head warm up and decides to just.. accept his fate. He pulls Orange closer and gives him a small peck on the forehead. Turning off the tv and putting a blanket on both of them, he laid down on the sofa and started drifting off to sleep, as Orange's weight kept him grounded and safe.

Both their breaths became slow and steady, them falling asleep.

It was a really surprising scene for everyone else in the house.