Capitolo 1

Lisa Manoban | Mom

Mom are you sure? I can just look for another school near our place so I can take care of you. I said

"Lisa my dear, please? Do this for me and for your future. You're my only daughter and I will never forgive myself if you will not have a bright future. And I can assure you I will be okay and I will keep you in contact always." She said looking at me and held my hand.

You know I can't resist you mom, but I will also call you everyday and always accept it Mom, okay? I said smiling lightly.

"Of course, let's go to your room and fix your clothes so tomorrow you'll be ready." She said.

Lisa Manoban | Pov

Hi! Well I haven't told anything about myself but I'll start with my name. I'm Lisa Manoban you can call me Lisa, Lis, Monkey, etc.. We live in Gwangju. My Mom's Name is Chukarah V. Manoban.
She's already 43 years old and I'm 22 years old still studying but I'll be graduating soon but not for now, Me and my mom are living in a 2 floor apartment which has 2 rooms, 2 restroom, living room, and a kitchen.
Well maybe if you're thinking that where is my dad? Well it's simple he died due to Heart attack it's one of the most common death to people. So always drink water and don't eat too much fatty foods!

Here in my school in Gwangju I am always with highest honors there are people who praise me and there are people are saying that I pleasure my teachers to pass me. But my mom was always there for me and when I need to release my emotions when I hear so many offensive side comments. I'm so thankful to have her for being here with me.

Also my mom rents a little cafè near our apartment she makes fresh brewed coffee, fresh baked breads, fresh muffins, and her signatured Amour De Cheesecake. Make sure you try her cheesecake when you come her in Gwangju.

.

- Lisa Manoban (Bedroom) | Pov

As I was folding my clothes I feel so empty. It's my fault that I accepted the scholarship but this is also what I wanted before, but I realized how about my mother? I have faced alot of bullying eversince because of my intersex issue. Like back in high school I would never go to bathroom even though i want to pee so badly, I wait school to end and go straight to our apartment and do my business there. And now knowing I am going to another society that I still don't know if there is no bullying or maybe worse and i'm scared. But I know that it's gonna be worth it so I have to prove my Mom once I come back here i'm successful already. Just wait mom.

"Lisa! Dinner's ready. Just fix your clothes later so I can help you!" She said shouting.

Yes mom! I'm coming. I said standing up and to go downstairs

Living Room | Lisa Manoban x Mom

"Go sit already, I'll prepare the food and the plates." She said and I sat comfortably.

Daebak! You cooked my favorite dish Mom! Thank you so much I love you. I said getting my spoon ready to dig in. (Guess what favorite dish I was talking about😁)

"Of course, just for my one and only daughter." She said and I laughed.
.
.
.

- 8 mins later -

Mom I'm excited and kinda nervous, is this normal or am I gonna die? I said putting my hands in my chest feeling my heartbeat.

"I thought you were smart? Aish It's because it's your first time going to another place without me and you're stressing out. Just calm down and stop thinking negative thoughts about what's gonna happen to me Lisa, we've talked about this already." She said smiling at me.

I can't believe that i'm really going to my one of my most dream school eversince but it's saddening that you will not be coming with me. I sighed and she looked at me and said.

"Lisa my dear, how can you grow if you keep being like this? You know that you're still my baby but you have to stand up on your feet and be strong for your future." She said hitting me with reality.

Thanks for always being by my side mom, I love you so much. I said going to her and hugged het tightly kissing her cheeks.

"Oh, my dear. Don't you dare cry and I love you too so much, I'm sure your Dad will be very proud of you once you graduate and successful already." She said hugging me back and my tears poured down already.

- TBC

!!READ!! Important ya'll

so.. i started writing this last year ago i think and i sincerely apologize for not updating for almost 1 yr due to lack of motivation and face to face started. I'll be making sure that this story will have an ending and my updates will be very slow due to undergoing revision. Thank you so much for 20k. I love you guys so much. and please make sure to vote for my story! <3