The Unknown

The breeze was strong as Waterlilly sat in her tree, smiling. She always liked days like this, it was peaceful, and calm…

Something felt off though…

She felt like she was being watched.
Waterlilly climbed down her tree to search around, just to get tackled by her sister, Dewdrop. "Waterlilly! I'm sorry I have been gone for a while! I'll make sure I don't ever leave you for this long again…" She said as she held her taller sister close. Waterlilly looked down at her "I don't know what you mean? You were only gone for an hour…" Dewdrop stood there a little confused, she shook it off and put a smile on her face, "Anyway! I brought a little something from beyond!" Waterlillys eyes sparkled, she loved her sister's little gifts from the outside!

Dewdrop pulled out a beautiful array of flowers, And leaves. Waterlilly smiled wider, "They're beautiful…" Dewdrop gave them to her, Waterlilly put them next to the other little sprouting pots. Dewdrop frowned when seeing them.

Waterlilly looked at her sister and ignored her sour expression, "Do you think I could go out one day…? You...never let me and I just...well...I want to see some old friends…." She looked sad as she sat down by the little pond of her sister. Dewdrop made a heavy sigh, "There is still a lot of fighting going on here… and I just don't want you to get hurt, ok?" Waterlilly nodded sadly.

A plan started to form in her head.

~~~~~

Soon, Nightfall hit, Dewdrop was peacefully sleeping in her lake as Waterlilly stared up at the stars.

She was debating if she should go with it or not… there was so much to go through…

She got up and looked around, maybe she could see what the problem was before planning the solution. She started to silently walk towards the wall. She looked at it, then started to climb...so far, easy….

She fell after getting her hands bit.

She sat there in silence, looking at the huge bite mark on her hand. She whined in pain , wrapped in up with a few vines she grew. Damn Pixies.

Waterlilly thought… She got up and made a plant that smells heavily of meat. Then started waving it in the air. Small little heads started to peak up to smell and look at the delicious piece of 'meat'. Waterlillys eyes widened as hundreds more appeared.

She didn't plan this well enough…

She threw the plant far away from herself, the little head followed, then all the pixies went flying and fighting for it. Waterlilly took her chance and made a run for it, she climbed the wall and jumped over, falling on her back. She groaned in pain and she got up a little...she made it…. She actually made it!

She danced around a little happily, celebrating her victory. She looked around to see a huge lake in the distance with a little market. In another direction was a forest she knew well, Pine forest! That's where her best friend lived! She smiled at the memories they had together, now she can see him again!

She looked back to see the pixies all back where they were. They all looked so peaceful now…

She thought of something… How was she going to get back in?

She couldn't make those meat smell like plants for months… and now Dewdrop will find out! She tried to think of a solution, she knew! She just needed to get to her friend of course! Then he can fly her over!

She set a course for Pine forest. Her journey now begins in the Beyond.