I Got Myself a Crush, And I Made her Cry!

Moonbyul Pov:
They say, if you want to get noticed by your crush you should let them know you by giving them gifts, flowers, or simply just greet them everyday so that they know your existence, some says you need to make a good impression or just directly befriend with them.

Me? Nuh... I didn't do anything of those well I did try giving her flowers and that's the first and also the last time I did those and never tried again at that moment!!

Because I guess I'm dumb? Coward? Uh-uh I'm not!!!

I don't know what exactly happen but as far as I can remember I'm supposed to just give her a flower that I picked from the garden of our neighbor when I'm about to go to school that day, seeing the beautiful flowers in their garden reminds me of my pretty crush from school that I decided to just climb off their fence to take some of those flowers with me... I actually got some scolding from the owner who did catch me at the moment when I'm about to escape their fence by climbing at it again, well I didn't mind as I just shouted my thank you and immediately run away as fast as I could hehe!!

As I enter the school grounds I immediately looked for her at her favorite spot in school.. The garden at the back of the school were she can freely do her own things without disturbance from those noisy mfs (chuckles)

And I didn't disappoint myself when I spotted her there reading her favorite book of Harry Potter.. I don't know why she like those though but I didn't mind at all, well I just continue getting close at her spot when she noticed my presence and me like getting caught in the act just grinned at her stupidly, the pretty girl just raised her brows at me as if asking what I want?? I just scratch the back of my neck while my other hand is holding the flowers on my back... Of course I hide it first cause I want to surprise her, I walk forward to close our gap more until I reached in front of her and since she's sitting on the bench and me standing beside her I just looked down on her and slowly revealed the flowers in my back with a smile in my face. The flowers are literally in front of her face when suddenly a bug or let's just say a couple of four bugs just fly off and goes to her face the other one is on her hair, the other one goes inside her shirt and the other one just drop on the book she's reading.. Getting panicked she tried to get those insects away from her and started to shake her whole body like she got possessed or something, when she can't let those out of her she then got scared and started to cry at the moment... I just widen my eyes realizing what was happening that I started to touch her body everywhere without realizing what I'm actually doing... And when I felt something poking from the inside of her shirt knowing maybe it was the bug inside I hardly squeeze those so it wouldn't get away when I heard a grunt from the pretty girl and I immediately looked at her and to the thing I'm squeezing assuming it was the bug... But No!!! It's not the bug, it's not the f*ck*ng bug but her nipple... I looked at her again and noticing she got beet red, well she's not blushing... She's just got angry, totally angry that she slap me hard in the face... Now it's my turn to get red huhu... It's painful!! I Immediately backed away from her and she continues to wiggle her body to get the bugs while still crying., when she managed to put away those bugs she harshly get her things and ran away from me not forgetting to tell me she hates me.

After that day, she just straight ignored my existence as if I'm invisible to her... I actually did try to apologize yet she always ran away from me when she noticed I'm getting closed to her space... Well I just let her though it's all my fault anyways.

Months and Years passed and I just moved on from that moment.

......

One day as I visit the school where I graduated, with a bouquet of flowers in hand I decided to pay a visit to that one place in this school that reminds me of something from the past, as I get there I noticed there's someone who already occupied the now much improved bench near the garden, I looked at her and she looks like reading something.. It's like a romance genre kind of book, I chuckled because I don't get why girls like reading those kind of stuff.. I walk forward to where the girl is sitting and as I close our gap she immediately looked up on me and let out a beautiful smile that I almost got a heart attack at that moment the way my heart beating like crazy, she stand up and got near me., she said hi and I said hello as I revealed the flowers behind my back, she chuckled and I slightly smiled in embarrassment knowing what's behind those chuckles of her.

Moonbyul: Good afternoon Teacher Kim (smiling)

Yongsun: (chuckles and hits Moonbyul on her chest gently) stop it... And to remind you I'm teacher Moon, teacher Moon Yongsun (chuckles) let's go.. I've been waiting for you for almost half hour already I'm hungry and I want to go home to get some shower cause when I'm waiting for you here earlier there's a lot of bugs crawling in me that got me goosebumps (chuckling) it reminds me of something you know (she's laughing at this time)

Moonbyul: (pouting) come on love it's been so many years already and you haven't moved on from those... It's embarrassing!! (Whining)

Yongsun: stop whining.. I was just reminiscing our past, can't believe our love story begin with bugs thought (chuckling while dragging the whining Moonbyul with her)

.....

End

soooo... I did tried doing some Oneshot stories for my otp 🌙☀ I hope you guys like it ♡