Love is Enough

𝚊/𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 (𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝✌🏻) 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎.. 𝚎𝚝𝚌. (𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 ^^)

𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 (𝚎𝚜𝚙. 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙱𝚢𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜*𝚡 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢)!!! 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢~

'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤.... 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚'

.....

Loud noise and loud music erupts inside a certain bar in the heart of Seoul were Solar and her friends currently dancing their hearts out following the beat of the music..going wild with the effects of alcohol they definitely consumed earlier.

Given that Solar is a lightweight with it comes to alcohol, the latter is totally wasted at this time, unaware of her surroundings as she keeps on dancing just to forget the hurtful breakup she had earlier today with her 5 year boyfriend Eric.

Understanding the situation, her friends just let her do all the things that she want as of the moment

Meanwhile.. In the other side of the bar, a girl is eyeing Solar eagerly from the spot she's seating on the whole time she watched the other girl dancing wildly on the dance floor

A few moments had passed the girl decided to approached Solar as she is worried with the girl's current state

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙮𝙪𝙡: 𝘩𝘦𝘺!! (𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳) 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵

𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧: 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘮.. 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦..?? (𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘭𝘺)

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙮𝙪𝙡: 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦..

𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧:..𝘩𝘪𝘤.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘮𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.. 𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵.. 𝘩𝘪𝘤... 𝘴𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.. (𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘺𝘶𝘭'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬) 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳?? 𝘩𝘪𝘤..