A Love Encounter on the Counter!

𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙪𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

So there's this famous cafe downtown that intrigues me so much these days, so famous that everytime I passed by on that cafe the line of people is actually crazy, from students to employees even some Ajummas are taking their time on the line... like that's totally crazy for me, so with so much curiosity I actually did asked some of my friends who already experienced the service on the cafe and their answers didn't make sense to me!! Cause who in their right mind will lined up on that freaking long line just to have some encounter with the cafe barista?? You read it right guys!!! It's not just the menu, the coffee or some special drinks that these people are actually lining up on that cafe, but their biggest main reason is to have some encounter with the FAMOUS BARISTA!!! That's literally CRAZY!!! I can't even imagine myself waiting on that long line just to get some glance and encounter with some random Barista like hello???

'𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦'

'𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳!!! '

'𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦'

Yeah.. Those are some of their comments when I asked them about the cafe, you guys can actually imagine how I rolled my eyes on them that time... They're crazy!!!

But...

I actually did try their suggestions, and please people let me get straight to the point I'm not doing this just to see the 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢 but I just really wanna try their menu in there!!! (𝘖𝘬 𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧)

𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙔𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙪𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

Ok.. So here I am already in front of the cafe, but I'm actually confused as to why there's no a lot of people at this time like the last time as I can remember, this time around the people are lining up already even on the outside of this cafe but it seems they are having a small amount of customers today?? well, that's good for me though I don't need to wait on the long line hehe!!

I now proceed on the cafe counter directly cause there's no customer in there at the moment.. As I reached the counter my brows furrowed when I see a guy with an average height and his eyes is actually smiling as he smiled from ear to ear greeting me in the process, he then actually chuckled at me when he noticed my expression.

'𝘉𝘺𝘶𝘭𝘺𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘔𝘢'𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 (𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨) 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦.. 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 (𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨) '