•°•The Intruder•°•

"Stop right there" A husky voice yelled while chasing a intruder through the Theerapanyakul minor family manor.

     The intruder had no intention of stopping until he was far away from the manor. He looked back just to see who was chasing him. It was Venice, the oldest son of the minor family and he was catching up fast.

     The male was about to turn the corner but a hand grabbed his own and he was pulled away from the stairwell that would lead to the front door and got slammed into the nearest wall having to face the male. "Who are you and why were you-" Venice paused as he and the male made eye contact. Venice shook his head and continued.

     "Why were you in my father’s study?" The male said nothing and just kept staring at Venice’s eyes. This caused Venice to get angry and slam his hand on the wall right next to the male's head but the male seemed unfazed by the sudden act of violence towards him and didn’t even flinch. Venice found this amusing as no one has been so fearless when faced up against him.

     The male turned his head to the left facing away from Venice as if he was trying to hold himself back from something. The male had on a mask and hat so Venice couldn’t see his whole face but when he turned his head he saw a birthmark on his neck that was in the shape of a crown. Venice brought his mouth to the male’s ear and asked in a very dark and dominating tone "Tell me your name" his demanding tone sent shivers down the smaller male’s spine.

     Venice grabs both of the male's hands and pins them above his head with one hand and with the other he grabs the male’s chin and turns his head so they are face to face. "Tell me" the male hesitated but gave in when he felt the hand on his chin move down to his waist. "Rain" he said after a moment but Venice didn't believe that cause as he said it he looked to the left.

     "Tell me your name" when Venice said that he moved close to Rain’s face to the point their noses were almost touching. "V-varain" Rain said, blushing at how close Venice got to him. Venice notices him blushing even if it was dark. "Now…" Venice moves his left knee so it is placed in between Rain’s legs and he spreads them a bit "Why were you in my father’s study?"

     Rain said nothing that angered Venice and he slammed his hand on the wall hard right by Rain’s head once again but Rain still did not even flinch, Rain just looked him in the eyes and continued to be quiet. "Answer me" Venice said, still visibly angry Venice moved closer to Rain to the point their noses were touching.

     'I need to get out of here before I do something I might regret' Rain thought as he looked into Venice’s dark majestic eyes. The tension between them grew from an intense one to a sexual one as they continued to look into each other’s eyes. The tension is eating both boys up, "Do you know who I am?" Venice asked, breaking the silence between them.

     "Yes'' Rain said while his eyes flicker from Venice eyes to his lips ''Then you know i have ways of getting information out of people" Venice warned but still Rain was unfazed cause he saw the way Venice was looking at him not with anger or hatred but with desire and lust?

     Venice against his better judgment let go of Rain "Just get out of here" Venice said but Rain didn’t move and continued to stare at Venice, the tension grew even more by this action.

     It was getting to be too much from the smaller boy "Leave" Venice said again "No" Rain finally said. Venice looked him in the eyes, then Rain pulled down his mask and took of his hat and grabbed Venice by the neck and brought him down into a kiss this action surprised Venice even more, he breaks the kiss and grabs Rain's neck and pins him to the wall by it, then looks at Rain