•°•The mission•°•

Wednesday morning the KWKN clan kids except Rain went to school. Since Rain was homeschool his Uncle Kamol would help him with his school work.

     They would finish within a couple of hours so Rain just relaxed the rest of the day while the other kids were at school. Which was really boring. There is not much to do in the manor practically by yourself.

     Rain's parents promised that when he started uni he could go to public school with Nhai and Sky who would also start uni. Rain is in the middle of his fourth year of highschool, which is a good time frame for his soon to be child to be born in the summer before he goes to uni.

     Rain walk down to the kitchen to see Anong and his Aunt Thanya talking while baking. Thanya has always loved baking but no one in the family really knew how to bake except Anong so they always bake together whenever they get the chance.

     "Hello Ma Anong, hi imo(Auntie)" Rain said as he entered the kitchen. Every person in the house called Anong Ma unless someone is speaking to staff about Anong.

     "Hello Rain did you finish your school work?" Thanya said as she eyed him. "Of course Samchon(Uncle) Kamol made sure I did" Rain replied "Is there something I can get you Rain?" Anong said "No I just came down for a snack everyone should be coming home soon"

     "That's right, oh you guys have to that mission today right?" Thanya said as she put her freshly baked good on the kitchen counter. Thanya normally didn't attend meets as she is always on "business" trips with her wife Sam, she just got back from her most recent trip late last night.

     "Yeah but I think Nhai might need your help picking out an outfit imo(Auntie)" Rain said as he grabbed a apple. "Where is the mission at?" Thanya asked "A bar" Rain said as he walked out of the kitchen

     "Yeah he will definitely need my help" Thanya said this made Anong chuckle. Rain headed back to his room not knowing what to do in the mean time.

     Rain found himself sitting in his room think of his baby. He didn't know why a volunteer for this mission but after he found out the Venice was going to the party he knew why, he was hoping Venice's was going to the party so he could see him again.

     A short while after their one night stand Rain found himself want Venice's presents, wanting to look into his dark brown eyes, feel his breath on his neck after they kiss. Being able to touch him whenever he felt like it, Rain found him wanting him in a way he never felt with anyone before.

     Even though it seemed like Rain wasn't affected by his one night stand with Venice but he was. He couldn't get it out of his mind and he didn't know why.

     Rain has had one night stands before he isn't innocent when it comes to sex but now he has a permanent outcome. 'What do I do? Should I tell P'Venice tonight?' Rain was brought out of his thoughts when there's a knock on his door, he get up and opens the door.

     "Raindrop, everyone's home so we are having a meeting in an hour about the mission" Type said as he cupped Rain's head with his hands, Rain relax into his Appa's touch and nodded, Type gently kissed Rain's forehead then shortly after walked away. Type is never really this gentle or affectionate but with Rain going through with having the baby he is being extra gentle with him.

•°•°•°•°•

     Everyone gathered for the meeting. The parents just went over the plan once again and some last minute details. "The party is at 8pm but don't show up at 8 be fashionably late" Kuea said.

     "Now that is it almost 7 why don't you all rest for an hour then get ready ok?" Kim said and with that everyone left the meeting room.