•°•Kon-Diao•°•

Kon-Diao Chalach-WangOnly Child(Apart from his half-siblings)Dating Yi ChenActive in the KWKN family business and the Theerapyakul businessProductiveClam and nice

Only Child(Apart from his half-siblings)
Dating Yi Chen
Active in the KWKN family business and the Theerapyakul business
Productive
Clam and nice

Kon-Diao Chalach-WangOnly Child(Apart from his half-siblings)Dating Yi ChenActive in the KWKN family business and the Theerapyakul businessProductiveClam and nice

Yi Chen
Dating Kon-Diao Chalach-Wang
Active in the KWKN family business and the Theerapyakul business
Overprotective of Kon-Diao and the others Wang kids

Explanation

Kon-Diao is the child of Tae Chalach and Lian Wang. When Lian was in his last year of highschool, Tae was in his 3rd year of college. Tae and Time started dating in 1st year around 2nd year is when Tae found out Time was cheating on him, but he loved him she stayed with him. Lian and Tae meet at a bar after Tae caught Time with another man once again. The heartbroken Tae and the stressed out Lian met and got drunk and end up sleeping together. This resulted in Tae getting pregnant, Tae told Lian and they both freaked out a bit but both wanted to keep it. So Tae made up a lie about wanting to study abroad, and left the country to finish studying and have the child without any suspicious. Lian still wanted to be in the child's life so he kept in contact with them. Lian and Tae named the little boy Kon-Diao, when Kon-Diao was 5 Time started to get suspicious about why Tae was staying abroad for so long. Tae eventually told Time about Lian and Kon-Diao, he was not happy at first and was angry at Tae but realized that his cheating caused this to happen. Tae came back to Thailand with Kon-Diao, Time meet Kon-Diao and fell for how adorable Kon-Diao was. Time stopped cheating and he and Tae worked on their relationship and eventually got married and with the permission of Lian got Kon-Diao last name hyphenated to Chalach-Wang. When Kon-Diao was a teenager, His Papa's (Lian's) parents introduced Kuea and Lian to each other. They got into a arranged marriage but eventually fell in love. Lian didn't know how to introduce his fiance to he child, but he did eventually, Kuea wasn't to happy about him hiding the fact he had a child but soon got over it as it happened before they even met. Since Kon-Diao was already a teenager Kuea didn't treat him like a kid and treated him more like a best friend. And they became best friends, soon Kuea got pregnant with Uea then Sunoo, and soon after that  Duen and eventually Sky aswell. Time and Tae decided to wait to have kids as they wanted to work on their relationship first. Tae didn't tell the Theerapyakul family who Kon-Diao's other father is as Lian is kinda their enemy, so the Theerapyakul family just knows him as Kon-Diao Chalach the son of Tae and Time. Kon-Diao met Yi Chen one of his Papa's youngest friends, He fell in love with Yi and told him so. Yi on the other hand was conflicted about what to do, he liked the younger male but he is 14 years older then him. One night on Kon-Diao's 21 birthday he took a leap of faith and kissed the older male, Yi was shocked but kisses back nonetheless because he did like him in a romantic way. They started to secretly date, until Kon-Diao couldn't take it anymore and told his Pa (Tae) and Kuea, they were happy he was happy. Tae told Time he wasn't happy about the age difference but that just got a glare from Tae. Lian eventually found out that his friend and son were together and was slightly pissed about it but Kuea quickly brought him back to his senses (He scolded him for hours). Lian reluctantly let them be.