||-Chapter 02-||

______________________________________________________

{Once again, it has taken me forever to get a chapter out. I'M SO SORRY!! School is so overwhelming, then our 2-week Easter holidays came around and then my laptop was taken for like 2 months and I've been so busy. I started the first part of this chapter almost straight after I posted the first chapter, and then I kinda forgot about it because I had like three assessments due.... I'm so sorry! but, ENJOY!!}

TW: kinda mentions of abuse, ig?

Quackity POV:

Just before I leave Willbur's car, he slides some paper into my hand. I look back at him, confused, and he just smiles and drives off. As I walk inside I look at the paper he had just given me. It had a phone number on it, and Wilbur's name was written below.

I grab a snack from the kitchen and walk to my living room. I sit down at my desk and grab my phone. I text the number on the piece of paper, and not long after I get a reply.

Quackity - Hi, it's Quackity! This is Wilbur, right?

Wilbur - Yeah, it's me! Hi Quackity!

Quackity - Hello Wilbur!

Wilbur - How are you?

Quackity - I'm feeling good! How are you?

Me and Wilbur text for ages. By the time we end the conversation, it's been over 4 hours. I go out to the kitchen and make myself some pasta. I take the bowl to my living room and sit at my desk, booting up my computer. I open up discord to see who's online, noticing that Karl is currently playing Minecraft, so I call him, and we spend a couple of hours working on building our house.

By the time I end the call, it's 2 in the morning, so I take my empty bowl from the pasta to my kitchen. I go back into my living room, turning my PC off, and make my way to my bedroom. I don't bother getting changed, and collapse onto my bed, falling asleep almost as soon as I close my eyes.

Wilbur POV:

My alarm is going off, waking me up. I punch my phone in an attempt to turn the alarm off, almost breaking my phone's screen. I get up and start my morning routine, only changed when I grab my phone and notice a text from Quackity. I open my phone and reply to him. He texts back, and as I'm walking to school we talk about random things. As I walk inside, I spot Quackity leaning against a locker, on his phone. I walk up to him and hug him from behind.

"Omg, Will!" He says in surprise, "You scared me. Thought you were Karl for a sec!"

"Hi!" I greet.

"Come on, everyones already under the bleachers! I told them I was waiting for you," He tells me.

"Okay," I say, Quackity grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bleachers.

I walk inside, still amazed at the fact no ones taken any of this down, and sit down in my seat.

"Hi, Wilbur," Dream greets me.

"Hello," I reply. Everyone else greets me, everyone I didn't already know introducing themselves. Everyone continues their conversations, and me and Quackity chat with Dream and George. Once the first bell rings most people leave, some staying behind because they have a free. Me and Quackity have Math first period, so we make our way to our classroom.

"You better be smart, Will, because I need someone to copy from now that George changed classes to be with Dream." Quackity says.

"I guess I am?" I say, questioning whether I am or not, "Also, random question, because I'm super confused, are Dream and George a thing, or just, like, super close friends?"