||-Chapter 04-||

{I got ranking #666 in the mlm tag and I thought it was too funny not to share. Anyway, ENJOY!!}

TW: Mentions of death and abuse (I forgot to put the abuse tw on the last chapters so I'll do that after this is posted)

______________________________________________________

Wilbur POV (still):

My bags are in the backseat of my car. Quackity is in the passenger seat of my car. My mothers words replaying like a radio in my head.

I really could not believe it. I was finally free from my mother. We drove in silence, with the sound of the radio faint. I could tell Quackity wanted to talk, and I think he knew that I wanted to tell him everything.

"Hey, Will? If you don't want to answer that's fine, and if you feel uncomfortable with the question tell me and I'll shut up, but what happened to your father?" Quackity asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, my dad was awesome. He was all of my friends' favourite parent, mainly because all my old friends had parent issues, and he treated them like his own. He was, and always will be, my favourite person ever," I start, laughing slightly at all the good memories that were filling up my brain. I stop laughing, and sigh knowing what I have to explain next. "He passed a few years ago in an accident. Him and my mother were driving home from a date, my father was the one behind the wheel - this happened only a few months after we adopted Tubbo, so he doesn't remember much - and I guess something distracted him, and he lost control and crashed into another vehicle," I pause, breathing deeply trying not to cry so I can finish explaining to Quackity, "It was a truck carrying fuel, and my mother got out just in time. My father wasn't as lucky. The truck exploded from the crash, making my father's car burst into flames as well. My mother made it out with minor injuries. Dad didn't. He died at the scene. I just, I-I miss him so much."

By this time I've pulled over onto the side of the road, and I start crying as I finish explaining Quackity reaches over and hugs me. His hugs feel very comfortable, and I melt into his touch.

"I'm so, so sorry that happened to you," he said, genuinely concerned. The thought of him caring for me just made me sob harder.

We sat there for at least 15 minutes. I had my head on his shoulder, He had his arms around my waist. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and I was sobbing quietly into his shoulder. {this does not feel right help me. HOW TF DO I TRANSITION OUT OF THIS MNFDKJFDSKDHFKKJFDJKFSGHFGKDSJKDFS WILBUR SEEMS WAY TOO SOFT IM LIKE AHHH}

I pull away from the hug once I stop crying. I feel so bad for telling Quackity my problems and then breaking down in front of him.

"I'm sorry," I say, still feeling miserable.

"For what?" He asks, shocked. "You have every right to be upset about your parents! Your mother has been abusing you for years, and your father died a horrific death! What makes you think you can't be upset about it?"

"I-I," I'm lost for words, I have no clue how to argue with what Quackity said. "Thank you, Quackity, for helping me get out of there. For being there even though we literally met like a couple days ago. I can tell you're an awesome human being, and I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to be your friend."

"Wow, you got so sappy all of a sudden!" Quackity mocks me, laughing. His laugh was so comforting, I couldn't help but join in. I loved how his mouth curled upwards when he laughed, and how he would wheeze slightly each time because he lost his breath easily. I loved how you could see the smile in his eyes as well, not just his mouth. I loved his blue LAFD beanie he refused to take off, I loved his dark brown/black curls that looked so soft, I so badly wanted to just take that beanie off and play with his hair for hours on end. I loved his non-existent clothing style, his stubbornness to listen to what other people tell him, his chocolate brown eyes that I could get lost in so easily, his softness for the people he loves, his eagerness to help out people in need, and-

Holy shit, I've fallen head over fucking heels for someone I met not even a week ago.

I honestly hate this chapter, and the entire fic itself, so I might make a few more chapters, not have a schedule and then leave it. I have no motivation for this fic anymore, and I wanna make other fics that I'm actually interested in finishing. I'll try to finish this one, of course, but we'll see how far I get to that goal.

Make sure you're eating and drinking enough and getting proper sleep!

-Jace <3

{Word count: 840}