The third floor

"POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME, IN THE NAME OF LOVE, POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME, COME ON FIRE ME UP, OOH POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME" Harry sang the ending of the song, as he began riding down the elevator. The song started back up again just as it stopped on Tay's floor.

"STEP INSIDE, WALK THIS WAY, YOU AND ME BABE, HEY, HEY"

"Um, okay then" Tay said, as she walked in the elevator.

"Oh, yeah hi, I forgot about you"

"You forgot?" she sarcastically gasped, "I'm offended"

"Sorry" Harry apologized, "I was just in the zone"

"oh okay" Tay laughed.

"How was your weekend" Harry asked, trying to fight off a yawn.

"It was okay, I kinda just explored the city"

"Sounds very tourist-y"

"I haven't lived here very long, I deserve to be touristy" she argued, with a smile on her face.

"Guess so, just a tip though, don't talk to strangers" 

"How will I ever make friends though then Harry?" she asked.

"You don't" he smirked, "New Yorkers are not friendly. The only person you need is me, you're elevator buddy"

"Elevator Buddy" Tay slowly repeated, as her foot tapped along to the song.

A brief ding signalled to the two that their daily encounter was now over, Harry said goodbye and wished Tay a goodday, and she wished him a goodnight.