The Sixth Floor

(A.N- I am the worst writer ever. I haven't updated this story in six months lol. I have a good ending though finally and it has literally been stressing me out that I never finished this one so I will stick to this until the end. REminder it is a SHORT STORY so it will be finishing within 5 or six ish chapters. thanks for still sticking with me this long fam u are the real mvps. this will be my last fanfiction ever that i write but i am starting to write some fiction novels. pls vote comment and make me famous thx)

"I made you pancakes" Harry said, as Tay walked onto the elevator. 

"Why?" she asked, her hair was messy and it seemed like she had rolled right out of bed.

"Because, I felt like it" he answered, not appreciating how Tay wasn't being grateful.

"At 3am?" 

"No, I made them yesterday, obviously"

"Then they would be gross by now" she said, smirking.

"Tay, I made you pancakes please eat them" he pouted.

"You're such a loser" 

"A hot, rich, charming, smart, and extre..." 

Tay cut him off.

"Shutup"

Harry laughed.

"But you're right" she said, taking the container of hour old pancakes and shoving it into her purse.

"Oh?" Harry teased, as the elevator door opened, bringing their confrontation to an end.

"See you tomorrow" Tay said, marching out of the elevator.