A whole new level.

"It's quite strange to see you anywhere else but the apartment complex" Harry said.

The two walked down a street in Upper Manhattan, their footsteps in sync. Their adventure had been anything but so far, only stopping once to pick up Tay's phone which she clumsily dropped in the middle of the road while crossing it.

"Yeah it is isn't it" She said.

"What shall we do next?" Harry asked.

"Well, nothing can top you almost getting decapitated by a yellow taxi cab, so I assume nothing"

"What's your biggest fear"

Tay was caught off guard by the random cliche question.

"Nothing really." She shrugged.

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

"Well I am quite afraid of heights"

"Ok, just a second"

-

The empire state building was just as it has always been. Big, tall, huge, and extremely overwhelming.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Going to the top"

"No" Tay demanded.

"You have a fear of heights right? Well, it's time for your first New York adventure"

-

Tay's nerves were at an all time high. Harry held her hand as they rode the elevator up, but that didn't help, in fact it made it worse.

"I can't believe I am doing this, I can't believe it."

Harry looked over at Tay and smiled.

"I am going to die, I know it. A big gust of wind is going to get me and I am going to fall off the tower and die" She stammered.

"Well, if that happens just know that I am going to come with you because I am not letting go of your hand"

Tays heart unsuspectedly fluttered.

"Deal"

-

Once at the top, all her fears flew away. The view was worth the nerves and the fear. It was so unexplainably beautiful.

"This is extraordinary" Tay said.

Harry looked at Tay a moment and smiled at her, longer than he should have.

"Yeah, it is".