[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•  •*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•

  "𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 bad is happening

  "𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 bad is happening." Jamal started, "I can feel it. I knew this was a dumb idea."

Valentina just rolled her eyes at her friends uncessary panic and continued to file her nails, leaning her back against the wall.

"Pop a zannie J, we can't see them because they're being stealth. " A short boy named Ruby spoke.

"No doubt he's got this, when has Alex and Cesar ever disappoint. "

"Remember, 4th grade kickball tournament. We lost. "

"Only because I picked the kid with no skills," A voice behind the group spoke.

The two girls and boys turned their heads to see the two brothers with drinks in their hands.

"And I would pick you again, loyalty trumps victory compa." Cesar spoke.

"Does it really," Alex spoke as he handed Valetina a cherry Coke as she mumbled a thank you.

She depised beer. It taste like shit, the girl claims

"Nope, because we kicked their ass." Valentina and Alex high fived.

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Take it in, this is about to be us."

The group of six looked at the highschool gradutes who danced and drank their lives away.

"This is highschool." Alex wrapped his arm around the small girl next to him, while Ruby and Jamal shared knowing looks.

Everyone in Freeridge knew the two belonged together, the bestfriends always denied it but you never know what the future holds.

"Ruby do you think your brother's gonna marry Angelica." Monse asked.

Ruby shrugged his shoulders and sighed, "No idea, Mario tells me jack."

"What about that time he said Angelica had a dangler," Jamal laughed.

"Dude! Time and place."

Valentina nudged Alex, "What the hell is a dangler?"

"Don't worry about it princesa."

Ruby's attetion now layed elsewhere, "Woah guys check out huerita at nine o' clock."

"Val, Monse if you guys were girls- "

"We are girls."

"Yeah. But if you were a girl like that, would you wear underwear?"

Alex immediately slapped Ruby up the head and sent him a glare.

Jamal suddenly went into panic mode again, "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die."

Valentina rolled her eyes and stepped off the crate, "Why are you gonna die?"