[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

💋A/N AT THE END💋

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 was the first day of school and Valentina was getting ready,playing her music loud enough to wake the whole school might I add

Her door swung open to reveal her mother, "Valentina you're gonna wake the whole neighborhood, turn it down por favor!" The woman's accent thick.

"Mama, no offense but when does the neighborhood ever sleep."

"Just finish up please, I don't want you being late."

"Alright alright," The girl straightened out her skirt.

Valentina walked over to Alex's house right as he walked out the door

He grinned as soon as he saw the girl, happy to see her.

Oscar had been on his ass lately telling him to help Cesar get his priorities straight.

Alex's response was, "I'm not Cesar so I'm not doing shit." (period)

"Let's go." Both teens turned their head to see Oscar's bald ass and rolled their eyes.

Val looked up to see Monse, Jamal, and Ruby on the sidewalk, doing what it looked like, waiting for Cesar.

"Corny asses." She mumbled.

Yesterday Monse came to Val's house trying to apologize which resulted in the door being slammed in her face.

The teens got in the backseat of Oscar's impala and rolled up to the sidewalk to get Cesar.

"Cesar, let's go."

As the boy reluctantly got in the car, Valentina took the chance to throw her empty water bottle at Monse's face.

And with that they rolled off. This is finna be one heck of a year.

A/N: Episode one is complete, now we can move on to episode twooo, and sorry for the hella late update  I was being lazy and also pondering about the OC which I decided to change back to Alexa  because she matches the OC's personality so well. I just wanna make it clear I am not trying to romance her and Marcel's age gap both of my characters are the same age(14 going on 15). I love you guys byeeeee💋