[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*• •*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•

It was Sunday afternoon and the three Santos were in Ruby's room listening to the "plan" to get Cesar and Alex out the gang

Ok let's be for real Alex and Val were not there. 1) Simply because this had nothing to do with her. 2) Because she doesn't wanna be around Monse. 3) Because Alex didn't wanna get out and because he wanted to take Val out.

The two walked along the sidewalk holding hands as cars zoomed by occasionally.

"They probably had some good ideas though papito," Val spoke sipping on her slushee.

"Val, I'm not trying to leave the Santos."

"I'm not saying leave the Santos, I just want you to get out of Freeridge."

"Look between you and me only one of us has a good chance of getting out of here and that's you."

He stopped walking and turned to the short girl, "You too smart and creative to stay in Freeridge Valentina. I want you to go to college and find a guy that'll treat you right."
(that's supposed to be you stupid🤦🏾‍♀️)

"If you think I'm leaving you here, you're loco." The girl continued to walk leaving the boy agape.

He chuckled and ran after her, "Wait up!"

•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*• •*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•

It was now Monday and of course Ruby, Jamal, and Monse were still discussing how to get the twins out of the Santos.

Cesar and Alex appeared behind the trio, "There is no "in" because you guys are gonna stop trying, we can handle ourselves."

"Yeah, me more than you," Alex patted his shoulder before walking away.

He found Valentina at her locker getting her things for the upcoming class period.

"Goodmorning princesa," The boy grinned cheekily.

"Goodmorning." Val brightly smiled. The girl was a morning and a night person because she truly never had any bad days.

"What class you heading to?" (Just tell her you love her already)

"Math with fucking Ms.Davis."

"Oof good luck."

"Whatever," the girl dragged out.

The boy watched the girls retreating figure. "Just tell her you're in love with her already," Cesar appeared behind Alex.

"Yo shut up!"

Later the whole crew was at Ruby's house on the porch, "Hey! We're here to fung shui your room," Monse said.

Val shot a confused look to Alex who just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't have a room but..."

Ruby pushed the teens back who looked mildly confused.

"I do have a boner," the boy widened his eyes.

Valentina scooting back in discomfort.

"My cousin moved in," the group of teens shot him looks of fear.

"She's not my real cousin but you like 'what up cuz'."

"Oh like if you can't keep it in your pants keep it in the family," Cesar said.

"Yes exactly," Ruby thought for a second. "Wait no not exactly."

Geny poked her head out the door and harshly whispered at her son. "Ruby aren't you forgetting something."

Olivia(🤢) appeared on the porch with a shy look on her face.

"Oh yeah guys this is my cousin, Olivia."

Jamal and Cesar stared at the girl not uttering a word while Alex just gave her a simple head nod.

Monse rolled her eyes at the two boys who were acting like they were frozen in time,"Don't mind them they haven't been neutered."

"I'm Monse, this is Jamal, Cesar, Alex, and Valentina."

Val gave the girl a sweet smile and waved, "Hi nice to meet you."(oh she don't know poor thing)

"Monse and I will be right back we just need to have a quick chat, don't miss me too much," Ruby announced.

Val decided to take the time to get to know Olivia while Jamal and Cesar were trying to impress her.

"I'm saving the twins!"

Alright then, Val thought

here's another chapter since one of my babies asked for more and i uust couldn't resist hope you guys like it.💋💋