[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

.

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃!

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 music blared through the speakers of Oscar's red impala as Valentina sat in the back with Alex on her phone. It had been about a month since he got out and honestly Valentina couldn't be any happier.

She saw Oscar as a big brother and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Valentina was caught off guard by the car coming to an abrupt stop.

"What the fuck!"

"Aye! What the hell is wrong with you?". Oscar asked as he stuck his head out the window looking at Monse.

Monse ducked her head diwn in the window, "I just wanted to let the twins and Val know I was back in town."

"And lookin like a fine ass hyna."

"An underaged hyna." Monse looked at the man with wide eyes.

"Not for some." Oscar licked his lips.

"Stop that, puto." Val slapped the back of Oscar's head as she leaned up to the front to see Monse.

"Hi Monnie." Val said sweetly.

Val had knew about the situation and why Ruby and Jamal had shut the twin boys out. She was mad at them for a while but she knew it was for both her and Monse's safety.

Monse wasn't the only one with a gang memeber trying to get at her, a couple of prophets were trying to get at Val so Alex claimed her, while Ceasar claimed Monse.

"You look a little different," Oscar spoke up again.

"My boobs?" Monse asked as people had been looking at her chest all day.

"Nah," he chuckled. "You got your braces off."

Oscar looked down before stifling his laughter and driving off.

"I'll text you later," Val screamed out the window.

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—...இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀 was dropped back off at her house after orientation.

"Mama, I'm home!"

"Hola mija!"