CHAPTER 13

ATELOPHOBIA:-

The fear of Imperfection,
The fear of not being Good enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV........

It's been three weeks since i shifted in this luxury room from hospital and it's feel kinda good.

Because i was sick of smelling hydrogen and all hospital medicine but still i have to consume medicine for my wounds and health.

My nightmare is still here and now sometimes I'm afraid of sleeping.

But when Mr Jeon is with me, I didn't get nightmares, I find this thing very strange but it's good for me.

I just don't like it when Mr Jeon leave his work and come to me.

I don't want Mr Jeon pity me, i hate it when someone pity me.

I want to get well soon so that I can repay them for whatever they have done for me and my brother.

I will always be grateful to him for saving me and brother from that monster.

I always wanted to start my own buisness, i remember telling mom that when i get big I'll open my own restaurant after become professor.

After opening my restaurant I'll get marry with a sweet and lovely husband who always love me in my up and downs and have two or three kids with him.

But now the dream remains a dream forever because I will not be able to marry anyone.

Who will marry a girl like me who has scars all over her body.

Who will marry a girl who won't even let him touch herself because she get panick attacks from someone's touch?

Who will marry a girl who will not be able to give him the greatest happiness that every husband want from his wife?

That monster destroyed me, broke me, my family, my life and my future, everything.

I cried in agony of thinking everything.

I stood up and slowly walk to bathroom and try to find something sharp to end this miserable life.

Even I'm scared to see my own reflection in the mirror because i know how broken and useless I'm look

In drawer i found a small scissor and put on my wrist.

My little brother in safe hands, he will be happy and always protected by Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon will good take care of my brother i saw in his eyes when he saw my brother.

He see my brother like his own brother.

And I will be happy with my parents, I know they must be missing me a lot.