CHAPTER 30

I'M NOT
BEAUTIFUL
BROKEN
I WAS RIPPED
TO SHREDS
FROM THE
INSIDE
OUT
____________________________________

FOUR YEARS AGO..

Michael stop coming to me, whenever master beat me, rape me or do anything he want, Michael never came, I have to do myself everything.

Master taught me to never disobey him, he taught me to open my legs for him every time, taught me to be preety for him everytime and it's by beating, starving and raping me.

Now I'm kneeling naked in the room mass of lying corpses, blood oozed from all directions.

"Go lay there," he stepped away, motioning to the pile of dead bodies in the middle of the floor.

"But..." i try to argued, but one look at his taut features and i didn't finish my words.

I started to get up, but he had other ideas. "Crawl," his voice echoed, On my hands and knees, i moved slowly towards the pile of dead bodies.

The blood on the floor sticking to my skin, I want to vomit but I have to control or he will beat me for this too, i was crawling to the center, I hear him removing his clothes.

"Lean your back against the corpse and open your legs for me, little doll" he order me, i leaned my back against a corpse, opening myself to him.

He stalked towards me "Are you ready for my cock, little doll?" he asked as he fisted his length, dropping to his knees in front of me.

Blood splattered all around, and his eyes were on me features, I have to say yes "Yes," i nodded, spreading my thighs to accommodate him.

Wrapping his fingers around my ankles, he suddenly pulled me forward, the blood helping me slide towards him.

"Beg me," he order as he placed his palm in the blood before bringing it to my chest, smearing it over my scared skin.

"P-please fuck m-me master" i whispered in low voice, I saw in his face a wave of anger hit him, somehow dissatisfied with every little thing I'm doing.

Digging his fingers into my thighs, he brought me closer to him, he thrust in me full hard force, it's hurts but If i show pain he will do worse, so i fake moan.

He didn't tried to make it easier for me, he know that I'll be dry but still he forced his full length inside me, i tear around him in an attempt to accommodate his size.

I didn't scream, It wasn't the first time he'd taken me like this, i stifling my cries of pain instead of giving them to him enraged him. "Do you like this, little doll" he asked, retreating all the way before slamming inside me again.

"Do you like the way my cock is tearing your cunt apart?" I pretended to enjoy it, though the corner of my eyes were filled with unshed tears.

His hands were digging painfully into my flesh as he slammed my small body down the full length of his cock. Again and again until he could feel his shaft getting chafed from the dryness of my pussy.

As he continued to thrust, the tip of his dick hit my cervix in what he knew would be painful for me.

My hands by my side, i didn't attempt to touch him just like i knew i shouldn't.

Blood and death were everywhere. Still, i didn't make a sound, something broke inside of me.

Releasing a ragged breath, he stopped, withdrawing from me, looking between our bodies, he saw the blood at the entrance of my pussy the same blood that stained his cock.