CHAPTER 29

An Angel In The Book Of Life Wrote Down My Baby's Birth,
And Wisper As She Close The Book,
"To Beautiful For Earth"

The Agony Of Losing Your Unborn Baby Is Like Losing Part of Yourself..
____________________________________

Five Years, Four And A half Months Later...

All I see is darkness, I'm trying to open my eyes but they are not opening, i don't know what's happening with me, my whole body is in pain and I'm feeling so much cold.

I opened my eyes and see darkness, i sit up but cry out in pain because of my lower abdomen, then everything come in my mind.

Master beat me and kick me in my stomach, my baby i touch my stomach but there is not my baby.

He took my baby away, i want my baby back, I stand up with support and walk towards brightness and saw I'm locked in cell of the basement.

"Master" i shout "Master please give me back my baby"  i shout again and again, my stomach is hurting but i don't care i want my baby back, i didn't see my baby

I shout again and then I hear someone's footsteps, i step back in fear and hope, that person come into view and it's Michael.

"Michael m-my baby, where's my baby, please bring my baby to me, please Michael i want to meet my baby, I'll do anything to see my baby, please" i plead him.

Michael stared me for a minute then sigh "Y/N your baby was dead when the doctor operat it, your baby was not breathing, then boss took the baby away and didn't tell me anything about where he took it" he said with lower tone.

I step back "y-you are l-lying right, please t-tell me w-where is my baby?" I plead him again and sob.

"Y/N come to your senses, you have to be strong, it's been a one and a half week since you were unconscious, that's why boss shift you here" he said and I got another shock.

"One and a half week I was unconscious?" i asked, he sigh again "you lost to much blood and boss hit you in the head that's why you were unconscious this long" he said.

I bend down on my knees and start crying for my baby, who dead before it come in this world "Y/N you have to be strong because our enemy is attacking us and we have to shift in different hide outs many times" he said and this pick my attention.

Maybe this is my chance of freedom "who is attacking" i ask him in hope he will tell me "i don't know who is this because boss have lot of enemies" he said and there my hope crushed.

"Y/N you have one more person in this world and you have to fight for that person, your little brother is waiting for you Y/N" he said and my heart break again.