1

" Gyubin hyung! "

The boy with brown hair, wearing shorts and matching with a doraemon t-shirt quickly wore his slippers and ran cutely outside, to the backyard. He smiles brightly upon hearing his name being called.

" Yujin jjae! " His hand squishes his tiny friend's face softly, causing them both to fall on the ground.

They are both laughing and sitting on the swinging chair.

" Gyubin I feel lonely in China, I don't have any friends there. It's hard learning pinyin and hanze. " Tiny yujin spoke with his head down.

" Waee China is the best! You will find your friend soon. " Gyuvin giggles while squishing Yujin chubby cheeks.

" No, please come with me. "

" Come on, you say you want to have your soulmate there then be there! "

Yujin pout, " But I don't wanna have soulmates- "

" Yujin is such a baby to Gyuvin! "

A boy with slacked blond hair interrupts, shouting.

" Ricky! How many times do I need to remind you to not bother your cousin!"
The woman dragged the nosy boy inside the house giving him lectures as they both giggled quitely.

" Alright now don't be upset Yujin jje, you go there for your studies. When all of this is over you will come back here! Then we can be friends in my huge house again!" Gyuvin began jumping around Yujin.

But Yujin seems in a brink of tears, so Gyuvin hugs him tightly.

" I will also miss you, but it's only for a few years. Promise it won't take long. "

" But I cannot stand a day without you hyung. "

" Noo I know that you will make it. You are just scared now. " Gyuvin pat Yujin's back, trying to make his friend calm down.

" I promise I will study harder, so I- I can come here and meet you sooner. "

" You better keep that. "