5

A clean cloth is used to put a pressure on the bleeding area. Blood slowly soaks through the cloth and when it's almost done, he rinses the wound through the warm water.

Gyuvin winces makes Yujin slow down the water volume.

" Stay still. "

He took out a gauze and pat dry the surrounding skin. After putting a protective cover and moisturizer, he breathes out a small done.

Before he could even get up to wash his hands, Gyuvin held his face and connected their forehead together.

Gyuvin fixed his eyes towards Yujin sparkling brown eyes, making the other feel small under his gaze.

Yujin tries so hard to not look at him but still, he took a glance.

" Thanks. "

" Let me go. " Could not even keep an eye contact, Yujin insists.

" New scents today for a special day? "

" I need to disinfect my hands. "

Gyuvin squish his cheeks, making Yujin flushed face look at him.

" What did you talk about with Ricky?"

" Tell you later."

" Okay. " Gyuvin let him go, the younger groaned. He gets up to wash his hands, putting back his belongings at their place.

" You almost give me a heart attack. "

" Because I'm too handsome? "

" Makes me worried about you! " Yujin slapped his arm.

" This will be the last time, promise." The older wriggled his eyebrows playfully.

" Don't make promises if you can't. "

" Is Yujin jje mad? Cute. "

Cannot get ahead of his habit, Gyuvin squish those cheeks that get redder each time.

" Aak hyung! " The younger struggling to get out from the older strong grip but to no avail.

" Thank goodness that is just a cut at your finger. I need to change your wound dressing down there starting today. When will you cut your clumsy act? "

" I was just talking with auntie, then playing with it a bit. Still mad Yujin jje? "

Yujin shakes his head, gives him a shy downward smile.

" Wait the vase, which one? There are four down there. "

" The small, blue coloured one. "

" Made of ceramic? "

Gyuvin nods. Yujin held his breath, giving the other that look.

" Mom's gonna kill you. "

" But she didn't! "

" Of course she wouldn't dare do it in front of the guest. "

Yujin got up to his study table, rearranging his books here and there.

" Wahh you really have grown up now, even know how to treat my wound. Without youtube tutorials." Gyuvin crack up.

" I need to study. "

" Ugh you are killing the mood. "

Yujin eyes are sending daggers to the other.

" We are in the same room now, yet you choose to study instead of staring at this well built, handsome face. "

" I have been stuck with your face for fourteen years already. " He calmly replied while pressing the calculator.

" Four years when we are kids and then nine damn years online but only a year here."

" You got to see me everyday. "

" That's totally different when we are video call! "

" It's the same. "

" We barely get to spend time together now that we got to face each other. "

Yujin ignoring him, continue facing with some chemical formula.

" Stubborn kid, fine! I'm sleeping. Go study until you get a perfect grade and older. " He mumbling.

Giving up, Gyuvin lay down on Yujin bed, turned his back on Yujin while cuddling the younger pillow.

Silence. The only sounds that occupied the room is the sounds of Yujin pressing the calculator, and sometimes his voice softly repeated the haloalkene reagents.

When he thinks that it is enough, he arranges the book neatly beside and zip the pencil case.

Suddenly he felt the familiar kind of dizziness coming again.

Another piece of his memory?

Yujin comes back in reality when he feels a pair of strong arms embrace him from his back.

" Yujinnie? "

" Huh? Wha-  "

Yujin opened his eyes, finally that he's in reality again. He breathes gladly that it is the third time he sees his soulmate vision of memories, meaning that he would not see it again for this month.

" You are seeing his memories again?" Gyuvin give him a smile. " It's alright, just endure the pain. "

" Hyung, what did you just call me? "

" Yujin jje. " Gyuvin tilts his head, "Wae?"

Yujin sits on his bed and Gyuvin follows his action. The younger gaze blankly at Gyuvin. Gyuvin noticing Yujin's weird behavior starts squishing his cheeks.

" Talk to me, what is the matter? "

" I do not know where to start. Feels like I'm playing riddles."  Yujin massage side of his temple. " I'm tired of thinking. "

Yujin feels distressed. He has a deadline of quizzes waiting. Yet here he is, laying his head on Gyuvin's lap. It has become a habit of him, he finds it comfortable.

Gyuvin feels like home.

Not wanting to disturb the younger, Gyuvin let him be. He plays with a strands of Yujin hair, hoping that would lessen his worries.

Behind those long, pretty eyelashes, Yujin eyes slowly closed.

The sight made Gyuvin grin from ear to ear.

You worry too much, Yujinnie.