2

" Yujin jje! how's the first day going? "

Gyuvin squish Yujin rosy cheeks harder as Yujin ignoring him.

It has become a habit of him to squeeze his face for awhile until that person stop his action.

"Hyung stop it, people are passing by."
Yujin pushes away Gyuvin giant hands out of his face and he begins walking out of the university area.

"Aww shy already? Blame your smartass brain that got to jump a year. "

" It's all about China's education hyung, plus I'm taking pharmacy. "

" Well thank you cause I'm not asking, cutie. " Gyuvin cackle like an old man.

" But hey appreciate that I am arts major, then you can see me painting all day. "

Yujin just smiled, not even taken aback by Gyuvin goofy smile. He has been like that ever since they were kids.

They always keep in touch online. After Yujin come back, Gyuvin is the first person that comes and hug him. Then he starts blabbering about his daily life without Yujin.

Yujin is actually a calm and obedient one, which is the opposite to Gyuvin. That guy totally befriends everyone. Gyuvin has become taller and more charming, but one thing that has not changed is his humorous and clumsy action that stays the same.

Guess some things do remain the same. He thought while smiling.

" Ayy do you meet your soulmate there Yujin jje? " Gyuvin grin while elbowing him.

" Now you are spitting nonsense. "

" Whaat? Then why are you smiling all the way until we reach here? You don't even listen to me when I call you. "

" How about you hyung? Have you found your soulmate yet? "

" Not yet, maybe he's still a minor. "

Yujin is not aware that they just reached Gyuvin's home.

" It must be about your soulmate if it's not about me then. " Says the older while unlocking the door knob.

" Huh? "

" Just kidding Yujin jje! " Gyuvin heading straight to the kitchen. And then comes outside. " Here's your juice, I'm washing up first. Lower down the tv volume, Gyungmi is still sleeping. "

" She didn't go to school today? "

" No, caught a fever. "

Yujin nods, he walks to his Gyungmi, Gyuvin's younger sister and place his backhand to measure her temperature.

' It's burning like hell.'

" Aaa Yujinn! " Gyungmi really wakes up and choose violence. She sit on Yujin's lap.

' Cutee. Seems like Gyuvin hyung when he's young. '

" I miss you, daddy says you are back for a week but you didn't even visit me once. " She blinks cutely.

" Sorry Gyungmi, I'm busy with stuff."
Yujin places a kiss on her cheek.

" But now you're not right? "

" Yeah. " He smiles, trying to convince the little one.

Gyungmi stares into Yujin's brown eyes.

" Woah your eyes are so pretty, no wonder brother likes you so much." She touches Yujin's eyes with her small fingers.

" I am? "

" Yup! And brother says that maybe you are his mate. "

" It's soulmates silly. " Yujin pinched her chubby cheeks.

" Sleep, Gyungmi. "

Gyuvin come back down with a triple strip Adidas shirt and handband, black shorts. Seeing him in his sports attire, Yujin sure that he will go on his training session.

After making sure Gyungmi is comfortable with her position, he opened the comforter and put on top of her.

" Basketball with Ricky again? "

He didn't answer the younger question but immediately wear his socks and head outside.

" What's with him? "