4

" Come on, that's mine! "

Yujin is jumping as Ricky lifts up his birthday gift.

"I thought you hate things like this. "
He cackles when he sees the younger is trying hard to get his gift.

" Show me first, then I will decide whether I want it or not. "

He stopped jumping, puffing both his cheeks seeing Ricky didn't have intentions to stop.

" Jeez fine, come here kid. " Ricky lowered the gift and drop his arm around Yujin.

" You talk like you are my uncle. "

" Do you want it or not? "

" Because you always tease me, what if you put those fake lizards inside that like you used to " His hands are busy opening the bow.

" I guarantee 99% that you will like this. "

" Why left out 1? "

" You will see. "

Yujin snicker. " Just say what is it- Wahhh! "

The fancy mini pavlova where all of it has a different flavors. Strawberry, mango, lemon curd and others. On the top of it is the fruit that has been cut into smaller size and powdered sugar.

 On the top of it is the fruit that has been cut into smaller size and powdered sugar

" There's no wayy you're buying me this! "

" Try open the second one. "

Ricky brings out another small box from his backpack.

" You don't have to give me this much. I can clearly tell by looks that the pavlova here is already expensive."

His pupil dilated seeing the other gift then he hit Ricky's arm.

A snake initial watch Gucci branded, stainless steel and waterproof

A snake initial watch Gucci branded, stainless steel and waterproof. The body is made of gold case and debossed rubber strap that secures with a clap fastening.

" You rich dude, I told you not to waste your money all the time... " He murmurs.

Yujin gives Ricky a look with a sparkling eyes while the other messing with his hair.

" This is not a waste, it's called appreciating. "

" Stop with your sweet talk. "

" You caught me. HAHAHA have you found your soulmate yet? "

Yujin glaze at his wrist which already has the red spots.

" I saw some of his memory just now, but I don't know who it is. It's hard being in someone pov that you aren't familiar with. "

Ricky comes closer to him by sitting crossed legged on the grass. His hand touches Yujin waist.

" Right, storytime. I might know someone out there who is your soulmate. "

" What do you mean you know someone? "

Ricky chuckles. " I have an instinct, you know. "

" Fine I tell you, promise me this is a secret between us. " Yujin pull out his pinky finger. The other groaned but still connected it.

" Who the heck made promises with pinky fingers these day? "

The younger grits his teeth and whisper shouted, " Hear me out! "

" Okay okay okay, slowly. "

" It's a boy. I don't know who he is, but I think that he has a burn mark at his ankle. It's not that noticable, and he got that from an accident. But the memory becomes blurry, so it's hard to guess. "

" He has a younger sister and his cousin is very look alike. "

Ricky furrowed his brow, seems perplexed.

" Is it a burn mark or birth mark? "

" How am I supposed to know that "

" And how can you not differentiate between the marks? Stupid tiny- "

" Ahhh! "

Yujin can feel his wrist sting. Beside the red spots, grey spots as if the burn mark appears, shows that his soulmate is in pain.

But why?

" That hurt. "

" You will get used to this soon. He need to kiss this ugly mark to make it disappear. "

The older said while holding the younger hand.

" Don't lie. Mom never tells me that. "

" It's true, that is the fastest way to know about him! " Ricky prey like eyes glancing to a specific someone.

Yujin follows Ricky's gaze and realizes that Gyuvin and Ollie are heading towards them.

With Gyuvin limping.

" Ya Gyuvin what happened to you? "

" Seriously stating, it's not Gyuvin if he doesn't make a day without a scene. "

Ricky helped Ollie to make him sit on the chair.

" What now? "

" Chatting with auntie Han, playing with her vase, suddenly unstable, shattered glass, bleeding foot. "

" Wow "

Ricky shaking his head hearing that short explanation from Ollie.

"Bleeding? " Yujin checking on the untreated foot. Blood starts oozing out of the capillaries.

" Let's get you treated first. "