Song # 4 : You are the one

Bobby and Sam went to the lobby where the bulletin board was set up. They were checking if the results of the recent exam were already out. It was not there yet. What they found instead was a clipping from their campus newsletter. It announced a successful exchange student delegate. The academy featured Mr. Side Apex's story, who was a senior student and in the same class as Sam's sister.

"This clipping was from three months ago. How come I didn't know anything about it?" Sam said out of curiosity.

"I remembered this. It was mentioned by our professor one time, but I did not hear it again afterwards. No one was surprised when he was accepted," Bobby commented. "Speaking of the student exchange program, my cousin was Side's counterpart. The one I mentioned to you last night in the text?" he added.

Sam remembered the message that he read on the way home after dinner. "Yeah, I remember now. I somehow forgot about it." Sam grabbed Bobby's arm and walked towards the railing next to their classroom. "Bro, I met my dream girl last night." His eyes sparkled and his smile almost tore his mouth.

Bobby's eyebrows crossed and he touched his best friend's forehead and neck. "Your body temperature is normal. Have you eaten anything bad?"

"What kind of question is that, bro? I'm freaking serious. Hear me out," Sam's expression shifted. "Last night, Mama, Christa and I went to District 9 and had dinner. Aunt Joane was the one who set everything up. It turned out that Louise's twin cousins had just arrived from Australia so they [Joane] invited us to dinner."

"You were in District 9? We went there too. Reena, my cousin Sky and I went there to buy a bottle of wine. How come we did not see each other?" Bobby wondered.

"I don't know," Sam responded. "What's interesting is that I bumped into someone. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her dreamy eyes and freckles underneath were so captivating. I'm pretty sure this is what you call love at first sight." Sam added, daydreaming.

"Woah! Wait, wait, wait. Seriously? The campus prince is talking about falling in love?" Bobby chuckled.

"Hey! Of course, I am capable of loving someone and I met her last night. The universe favors me so much. I got her name. Felicity! What a lovely name!" Sam giggled.

Bobby saw a different side of Sam. This was the Sam that he hoped to see very soon. His best friend's face was overflowing with happiness. He, too, was happy to see him in that state. "Did you get her number?"

Sam frowned. "That's the thing missing right now. The good part is that I know someone who can help us get her contacts. Will you help me?"

"Who's going to help us?" Bobby's eyebrows raised.

"You will see later during lunchtime."

Both lads went back to their classes. Their professor announced that Side's counterpart delegate was already at their school. He pointed out that the exchange student happened to be another Kital. "Can we make sure that we welcome him and assist him in case he has school-related inquiries?" The class positively responded.

"This is what I have been wanting to share with you. That exchange student is none other than my cousin Skylar. He's well-mannered and I'm sure you'll get along," Bobby whispered to Sam. The latter gave a thumbs up even though he was a bit skeptical. "By the way, Sky is our senior despite having the same age as us. Not only that, he is in the same class as Louise and our sisters Reena and Christa."

"Interesting!" Sam remarked, his head swaying back and forth.

Lunchtime approached. The two saw their siblings heading towards Levanter. It is only the cafeteria operating inside the academy's premises. Sam grabbed Bobby's arm and bolted towards Levanter. Bobby stopped him midway.