Wally Darling x Muse!Fem!Reader

|★|Hold Still For Me Sweetheart|★|

[Requested by: my best friend (aka my horny arse)]

(Yes, I'm my best friend. Who wouldn't wanna be my bff?)

"Good morning, y/n!" Eddie smiled while handing you a package as you opened the door. You gently held it in your arms while standing in your doorway. "Hey, Eddie! Who's this from?" You raised a brow, looking at the neatly wrapped gift and turning it in your grasp. "Wally asked me to bring it to you," the clumsy male stated, wiggling his brows. You blushed. You might of told Eddie about your small crush on Wally Darling. Of course, he didn't really need you to tell him. It was obvious to all the neighbors. 

"Oh please, Eddie. This doesn't mean anything. I'm sure it's just a friendly gesture," you stated in denial. You highly doubted Wally would like you enough to send you some romantic gift-

Eddie handed you a red envelope covered in hearts. 

...

"Oh-" You muttered to yourself, red covering your face as Eddie snickered. He gave a sarcastic "mhm" before waving goodbye and leaving you to fangirl. You closed the door and ran to the couch to open the present. Your hopes were all the way up. Ripping off the f/c paper and ribbon, you opened the box. A soft gasp left your lips. It was beautiful. You lifted it out of the box, stars in your eyes as you admired the flowing gown. 

It was a little show-offy, but you loved it. Wally really knew what you liked. You turned your attention to the envelope Eddie had given you. Raising a brow, you picked up the fancy letter. 

"Dear y/n,

Hello, my dear. Please come to Home, wearing this lovely dress. I wish to paint you.

You've been my muse since forever, and I wish to have a reference for my newest art piece."

It continued, saying how much he loved your appearance. He loved your smile. Your laugh. Your curves. All of it. 

You flushed. "Oh my," you muttered softly, allowing the red tint to cover your cheeks. You felt hot. Twirling your hair with a finger and softly biting your lip, you reread the letter over and over. You stood up and left the letter on the couch.

~~~~~~

You had quickly changed into the white gown, smiling like a dork while you stared in the mirror. Quickly, you ran to Wally's home. As soon as Home noticed you, the door opened. You thanked Home, getting a creak from them in response. 

A soft humming reached your ears as you entered Wally's art studio. It wasn't much. Just a larger room with props carelessly thrown in boxes. In the middle of the room, Wally sat on a tall stool in front of a canvas, organizing some colorful paints. You smiled softly, nervously making yourself known by knocking gently on the wall. Wally perked up excitedly as his eyes reached your form. 

His soft smile grew as he looked over your form. You didn't fail to notice his eyes pausing at more...interesting parts. You rested your hand on your hip, leaning on your foot and raising a brow. Wally froze and flushed before chuckling awkwardly. "Ah-" He cleared his throat. "Hey, y/n. You look stunning. As always," he flirted, standing up. You smiled, small blush forming on your cheeks. "Thank you, Wally."

The blue-haired male led you to a set, gently grabbing your hand in the process. There was a small circle-shaped table in front of a window. A vase of colorful purple roses was placed on top of the wooden surface. You remembered a fun fact about purple roses. The color was associated with passion and infatuation. You mentally made note of this. Wally told you to pose next to the set elegantly. You insecurely did as told, sitting in a chair made of the same wood as the table. Your hands were lamely sitting in your lap as you stiffly posed. 

Wally hummed. "How about..." He gently grabbed your thigh, moving your leg over the other. You flushed as he continued to move you like a doll, posing you in a much more creative position. He took one of the purple roses and set it in your hand. The thorns were taken off, allowing you to feel the waxy stem in your fingers. He grabbed your chin and pointed your view in the direction of the rose. "Pretend you're seeing a rose for the first time," he asked gently. You obliged. Your mind being a mess of static, gave you no ideas of refusing his touch. Your skin felt hot again. 

He stepped back to take in your appearance. Wally almost gasped. Light from the sun shined against your soft hair. It made your e/c eyes sparkle and your skin glow. 

"Perfect," He muttered. You patiently stilled as Wally ran back to his canvas to paint. 

His brush glided smoothly against the white surface, turning it from blank to majestic as he painted your form. A small tint of blush formed on his cheeks as he glanced your way. He slightly wished that he could adjust you again. It made him feel...good to touch your body. You just went with it as well. At that moment, he was in control, he realized. As he painted the finishing touches, he felt sad he would no longer have his muse. 

As he finished, something felt off about the painting. Your cheeks weren't looking right. He hummed. The blush looked unnatural. He stood up and walked over to you. You glanced at him, worry filling you. Did you mess up your only job? You had never been a 'muse' before. He leaned down, getting close to your face. You felt his breath on you skin. Again. That same hotness overtook you. He grabbed your chin. "W-Wally-mmph!" You whimpered.

He roughly pecked your lips, making you flush even more. Your breath caught in your throat as he leaned in. Hesitantly, he parted, savoring the look you gave him. "Just keep being cute, alright, love?" He smiled as your eyes widened. The male walked back to the canvas and finished up the extra touch, finally getting your blush right. It was perfect. Though, no paintings could ever catch your beauty. "Done. You were excellent, my dear," he complimented, looking over to see you frozen and still processing everything. 

He chuckled and walked over to you, grabbing your chin. "C'mon, love. Keep being so adorable like that and I'll do even more~"

Blooper:

*You are sitting on Wally's couch, leaning on your elbow*

You: "Draw me like one of your French Girls"

*Wally flushed while dipping his brush in (your skin color) paint*

Wally whispering to himself: "I like this blooper."