Flirty!Wally Darling x GN!Librarian!Reader

|★|It's Working-|★|

You groaned playfully as Wally said another pickup line. "It's handy I've got my library card, 'cause I might be checking you out~" He flirted, leaning on the desk. You laughed while scanning the book he had actually picked out. These were terrible, but, surprisingly, they were working. You were charmed by his attempts at 'flirting'. "Wally, where have you been learning these?" You chuckled, handing him his book. "Barnaby. He surprisingly has a lot of pickup lines in his joke books," Wally answered calmly. He examined his book for a second before speaking. 

"Do you work at Subway?" He looked straight into your eyes.

You saw where this was going. "Wally-" you warned.

"Because you just gave me a footlong~" 

You burst out in a fit of giggles. "Wally! That's so inappropriate!" You chortled. "Oh my god, you're so stupid, Wally," you chuckled. "Stupid in love with you!" He retorted. "Are they working?" He grinned nervously

You playfully rolled your eyes before leaning over to the blue-haired male. You grabbed his chin and pecked his cheek, dangerously close to his lips. "Why don't you tell me, hm?" "I'm not into watching sunsets, but I'd love to see you go down. Tonight," You ordered in a voice that made pleasant shivers go up Wally's spine. His entire face had turned red. "I-Ah-Y-Yes," he stuttered. You chuckled. "Perfect. Now why don't you quit making inappropriate jokes before I kick you out of this library," you teased. "Y-Yes, Ma'am/Sir..." 

Wally quickly burst out of the library in a hurry. That was...unexpected for the usually in-control male. Home was certainly about to make fun of him once he made it inside. 

Bloopers:

Wally: "You're so hot even my zipper is falling for you~"

*You covering your face* : "Oh my god. Wally, no!"

Wally: "We should reenact Titanic. You be the iceberg and I'll go down on you!"

*You groaned*

Wally: "Wanna save water by showering together?" 

*This went on for another 2 hours before the date actually happened*

(Something short and sweet for you beautiful readers!)

(A/N: OH MY LORDY!!! WE GOTS A LOTTA READS AND VOTES! This is prolly my most popular book on here-)