Headcannons (Yandere!Wally x Reader)

Wally is def a stalker in the beginning. He'll watch you from behind trees or look through your window while he's walking by in hopes he'll see you. He also just follows you a lot whenever you're outside. 

He tries to be with you all the time. He'll offer sleepovers or ask you to stay still while he sketches/paints you. He'll especially want to be with you if their's other neighbors with you. He doesn't want you alone with them.

He's overprotective, screeching at the slightest wound. If any neighbor is even near you while you get hurt, he'll yell at them. He won't let you see them for about a month. And if they hurt you themselves...well...you won't see them anymore. Whether he kills them or just threatens them, they disappear from your life. Forever. 

He'll flirt/charm you every chance he gets. He enjoys making you flustered no matter how it happens. Even if it takes his more, physical skills... He'll tell you cheesy pick-up lines or just compliment your appearance or skills in something you're passionate about. If you get flustered by compliments or "good girl/boy/person" HE WILL LITERALLY BE THE DEATH OF YOU. Bro'll give you a heart attack if you got a praise kink istg-

He loves giving you physical attention. Whether it's just a pat on the head (or where ever he can reach) or a hug/kiss, he's always touching some part of you. 

If you refuse his love...well, their's three paths;

Bad(For you)= He spares you and just forces you to love him. He'll keep you in his basement for his own personal games every night. He acts like he left the basement door unlocked and chases you throughout the house until you give up and let him hug and pamper you. 

Bad= If he can't have you...no one can... He'll stab you, crying while he does so. He'll kill the rest of the neighbors in a mournful rage. 

Neutral= He deals with it. Sure, he still tries to get you to love him, but he won't force you. However, there are moments where he loses his temper and threatens to kill other neighbors if you don't love him. He's working to be better for you.