Part 3 :The Little Crush

Time skip from morning~°

At school

When u were talking with Izuku. Bakugou came up to u two.
"Oi y/n I need to talk to yah." he said before glaring at Izuku. "I'm busy if u can see but whatever I'll come..." u said not paying that much attention to Bakugou. "Tch u better!" he said before leaving.
"Ugh his sooo annoying!" you said kinda loudly but only Izuku could hear."Don't say that..." Izu said to u nervously. "Izu!" u said. "Your such a kind-hearted person who thinks about anyone else before you!" you said smiling. "I'm happy I ever met u."
"Me too! If I didn't even meet u I don't know who would look up to me..."Hey said like he was about to cry.Then you both hugged each other. With out noticing someone watching from afar.

At the place where Bakugou wanted to meet u.

You saw a blond figure at the place and knew it was Bakugou.
"... Hello Bakugou why did u want me to meet u here?..." u said unsure of what might happen. I-I like u! "he said stuttering.You looked at him kinda in a weird way." You like me? "You said looking at him." Y-yea..."he said once again stuttering. Until you said
" First thing u tell me this after bullying my best friend Izuku.
Second u almost killed me.
And third u expect me to like you after all u have done to Izuku. "you said while looking at him in disgust.
Het looked so shock you would actually say no cause all the Other girls want him." Yea... No thanks if I even hugged u it would be hugging trash! "you said. (A/n:Damn she slaying)
" Well bye! "you said walking away in quick speed. Leaving Bakugou heart broken...

Bakugou pov:

She then walked away quickly leaving my heart broken. All because of that damn nerd! The stupid quirk less nerd. Who would even like him and guess who? Y/N!!!
I will make sure she likes me somehow because there will always be a way...